Sign in to follow this  
LyleM

1964 34R lawn ranger mower deck blades

LyleM

I recently picked up one, great shape, the only thing missing was the blades. I figured no big deal I can probably find something that would work... NOPE. Does anyone know where one can find some that will work. or with a little effort make work? I'd greatly appreciate it. Can't wait to mow with this little guy. 

CasualObserver

They're available... you just have to know what the blade kit part number is because they don't sell individual (left and right handed)  blades anymore... and the cross reference is long gone unfortunately.  This topic was two years ago, I'd imagine that prices have only gone up since then.

gwest_ca

Suspect you have a 5-3321 mower deck which uses a 7908 right and 7909 left blade. These are available now from Toro in a # 8777 2-blade set.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/

Hope you are sitting down.

Garry

LyleM

Wow, they are proud of those. Well I do appreciate the quick responses. Might just have to bite the bullet and go for it. Gotta try this thing out. 

gwest_ca

Make sure they are 16" long on a 32" deck. I don't know if it is possible to fit a 36" deck on it but those are 18" long.

Garry

Terry M
post-5864-0-62218000-1334965589_thumb.jp
won the bid on EBay last year and got these #8777 blades at a good price.  Have seen them again since and they went for alot less than what Toro/Partstree charges.

• Like 1