Sign in to follow this  
brandonozz

D copper gasket

brandonozz

I know there has been some discussion about the NLA copper gasket on the front 1/2" bolt on the mannifold D series.  Just thought I would post a part number for a copper gasket I found at Napa.  There is a sealing gasket that is close but I installed the copper gasket as it was a perfect fit.  Part numbers are on the receipt.

post-4057-0-10234500-1369195298_thumb.jp

• Like 1

wheeledhorseman

Thanks for sharing - all of this sort of information is useful to other D owners.

It's a pity that we can't put all of this D specific info into one place on the forum for reference but I know there's been previous discussion on that before as well.

Andy

gwest_ca

I know there has been some discussion about the NLA copper gasket on the front 1/2" bolt on the mannifold D series.  Just thought I would post a part number for a copper gasket I found at Napa.  There is a sealing gasket that is close but I installed the copper gasket as it was a perfect fit.  Part numbers are on the receipt.

Does this gasket have a Wheel Horse part number? Would help in future searches.

Garry

JamesBe1

Nice find Brandon.

As an extra added bonus, the other washers that work are PN: 750-0002-1/2 from McMaster-Carr.

Just thought I'd share that, I'm not trying to steal your thread.

j

brandonozz

Nice find Brandon.

As an extra added bonus, the other washers that work are PN: 750-0002-1/2 from McMaster-Carr.

Just thought I'd share that, I'm not trying to steal your thread.

j

Steal my thread? no worries...  all information is good information.  I'm not familiar with McMaster down here - I think Fastenal may be a compariable type store.  I just figured that Napa was almost everywhere, even many small towns.  The other nice thing is that they sold me one - not a bag.  Them copper washers aren't cheep....well for a washer! 

Garry,

part number is 4-67 on the Toro parts viewer on the transmission diagram - part 102817 it's the "seal-manniford bolt".

Andy, I'm with you on searching for information on D's.  Getting a 200 going that's been sitting for 6 years and never seeing one before I've been doing a lot of searches!

By the way, is there a Napa store over the pond?