Sign in to follow this  
Vinylguy

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Vinylguy

First and foremost I would like to thank you all for your support and patience with Lola and I 

over the past 5 years. Through all the ups and downs. It has been a journey for sure.

My customer support has been all over the place from terrible to excellent and you have always

been more than kind and understanding. Thank You

Now for the good News!!

Due to changes in our lives and the graduation of our daughter who is now a registered nurse and

gainfully employed, :woohoo:  :woohoo:  Lola and I can make some changes that will allow us to focus only on

our Wheel Horse customers and one major client. This will allow our customer service to improve immensely.

As well as allow us time to ride our bike and attend tractor shows.

We will be transitioning from our shop to home over the next few months and unfortunately I am old enough to start collecting my RR pension

soon. All these things will allow me to focus on the things that mean the most to me. Wheel Horse tractors and our RedSquare family of friends.

Thanks again for all your encouragement and support over the years and I look forward to meeting many of you at the shows.

:text-thankyouyellow:  :text-thankyouyellow:  :text-thankyouyellow:

• Like 8

nylyon

It sounds like all positive news, and congratulations to your daughter.  I have hear more good about your service than bad, and the community is fortunate to have your artistry.  

meadowfield

Sounds like good news... and a lot of fun!

Enjoy yourself

Martin

That's great news terry!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMC RULES

All good things to hear...congrats to your daughter Terry.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

groundhog47

That is good/great news, we need folks to start on their pensions, you all who earned it. Congrats to new nurse in family also, challenging choice. More good news you're still puttin out the goods, not reached that point of need yet but will need those superb decals down the road. Keep up the excellent work and thanks for doin it! 

• Like 1

rmaynard

That is great news. Congrats on the daughter. Now maybe I can get that order processed that I sent you back in 2010...

:hide:   Just kidding Terry.

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

Congratulations to you and Lola. Enjoy your new adventure. I'm glad to hear you'll still be working with us for our decals. Congratulations to your daughter also. My wife has been a nurse for 37 years. Its a very noble profession.

Terry M

Congratulations on The good News Terry!!!   Hope all goes well. :)

JC 1965

Good news Terry, congrats on your daughter and glad to hear you and Lola will have more time to enjoy life. I love the decals i purchased from you. I get compliments on them all the time.    :thumbs2:

posifour11

Congrats to all of ya!

Coadster32

Congras on all of it Terry. Good for you and your family!!  (Can't find the hand clapping emotioncon)

Wheelhorsedairyfarmer

Good to hear you're going to be able to relax more! And I came home from work today to find my 310-8 decals arrived! Absolutely perfect, and I can't wait to put them on! Your customer service is great! It works the way it should! I send you an email, you send me an email, I send one back, you let me know what's going on, and you have a satisfied customer who will recommend you to anyone who needs Horse decals! Also a quick question, my 310-8's dealer decal is different than the 2 kinds you have on your site. If I took a pic of it and gave you the measurements, think you could re-create them? 

Vinylguy

Email me the info and I will try to get to it as soon as I can. Thank you for the good feedback.

VinsRJ

Congrats Terry, its always been a pleasure.