Sign in to follow this  
953 nut

Has anybody got an original Automatic Transmission Manual

953 nut

I am trying to help a buddy out who has a piston to piston Sunstrand, from the diagnosis page it is likely the Charge Check Valve or the Acceleration Valves; unfortionalely the reprint copy I have and the :wh:  manual on our site are not very clear on pages 38 and 41. If someone could scan and post a clear copy of these pages it would be greatly appreciated.   :text-thankyouyellow: 

:USA: 

gwest_ca

Try the one here

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm

Use 01-12KS01 for a model number and the word none for a serial number.

Garry

953 nut

Thanks Garry, I think this may be the same as I have printed, but I was able to blow up the size enough to see it better and get the info we needed. If some of our members have a good original and could take the time needed to scan and upload the pages it would be an improvement to what is now on the site.  :wh:     :text-thankyouyellow:     :wh: 

953 nut

Stevasaurus, Thanks for responding, the photos and information on ttis upload on pages 38 and 41 were also rather blurrey. I hope some one can scan a good clear original and post it.

Thanks for the help.                                         :text-thankyouyellow: 

stevasaurus

Try sending MikesRJ a PM... :)

bbarr

I don't know if these are the ones you are looking for. If they are and are blurry, give me your email address and I'll send them via email. You are limited to the size of files here to transfer and I had to lower the resolution of these to send.

Bob

post-4668-0-41992300-1369419372_thumb.jp

post-4668-0-49802500-1369419382_thumb.jp

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-thankyouyellow:  Bob, These are the pages I need. My email is maggieann5206@yahoo.com .This is the greatest site, members helping members, hope I can return favor some day. :text-thankyouyellow: 

:USA: