Sign in to follow this  
perry

saturday night plowing

perry

got the raider all suited up and took it out for a trial run in the snow. runs and plows great. but WOW! does this thing fly :D . the kid i bought it from changed out the rear pulley and put a 3" on. i have to be carefull. if im plowing in 3rd gear and wind up hitting something, im gonna hurt myself. but it really gets the snow a-rollin off the plow :P .

this is one fast raider. makes the loooong trip to the mail box a quick one.

1raider002.jpg

kj4kicks

Let the games begin.....

Looks like a BLIZZARD !

Eldon.

Sparky

Perry, maybe you need to install an air-bag sytem like our cars have :D !

On another note all these snow stories and pics have me very anxious for some plowable snow.

Mike......lots of cold but no snow :P

wh79d160

My D160 is backed in the garage w/the blade about 3 inches from the door just waitin to bust out. Only problem is, we haven't had any pushable snow in Kansas in 2 years. Tom :D

T-Mo

Tom,

I know the feeling- it's been 5 years since we had a real good snow storm here in southeast Missouri. But, until I get a plow for one of my horses, the snow can hold off.

Perry,

It looks like it snowed pretty good Saturday at your place.

I wonder if we should start a snow removing thread to show all the pictures of the horses removing snow. Nah, probably not, it would definitely take a while to open up a thread like that. It's best I guess in small doses like this one.

Michcruiser60

Change that pulley for more seat time man!! :D :P

perry

Change that pulley for more seat time man!! :D:P

i was thinking the same thing. i prombaly wont use the raider much thou. just a extra seat in case one of my buddys stops by to help plow.

my main plow tractors will be the WH B-100 and landlord. im just waiting for my rear axle seals and plow handle to come in the mail for the B100.

Curmudgeon

Tom,

I know the feeling- it's been 5 years since we had a real good snow storm here in southeast Missouri. But, until I get a plow for one of my horses, the snow can hold off.

Typically, a "good" snowstorm means cars in the ditch, power outages, and the list goes on.

Nope, I'll NEVER hope for a good snowstorm!!!!!!!! There are better ways.....

Dale, think SPRING!!!!!!!!!!

T-Mo

Dale,

I don't blame you. It can snow a good one once if I had a plow and then I could do without the white stuff after that. The last good one we had it dropped 18 inches - I don't need that again.

Curmudgeon

LOL, most people just call me an old fuddy duddy for not liking that which presents undue costs.

THINK SPRING!!!!

Dale