Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

My dealers last one is gone

Sparky

Well I went to the Toro/Wheel Horse dealer I use for parts today and the Classic 315-8 that has been on his floor for what seems like forever was gone :whistle: . I really liked goin in to buy stuff and seein it sitting there kinda made you feel like the Classic line wasnt dead.

All I saw today was the throw-away stuff and a Zero turn mower. Very sad.

Of course the dealer was probably thrilled to have sold off a $4500-$5000 dollar machine that he had been sitting on for awhile.

Sigh B) ....Mike........

BairleaFarm

That sucks. Maybe its a chance for a new member

MaineDad

There's one in Brewer, Maine on the showroom floor. I go in and shoot the breeze with him and just look at the 60th logo B)

64s

I noticed the same thing last Wednesday at my local dealer. The void was filled with a new deck but the floor just doesn't look the same. Also noticed there were no Wheel Horse markings outside anymore, just Toro and now larger Echo signs. Sadly things are changing.

B)

Docwheelhorse

I asked Ed Cole at the show why Wheel Horse wasn't being used in the name and he said it was simple---the sales and marketing head honcho didn't like it and didn't think it would help sales so he systematically pulled out his six gun and put one in the back of Wheel Horses head...... :whistle: B)

T-Mo

Personally, I wouldn't want the Wheel Horse name on anything MTD made for Toro. It would be almost blasphemy. B)

• Like 1

Duff

Personally, I wouldn't want the Wheel Horse name on anything MTD made for Toro. It would be almost blasphemy. :whistle:

Not almost...TOTAL blasphemy! B)

Duff B)

TT

Still one left in my neighborhood:

WH Classic in DuBois, PA

Z-man

There's is a used one was low hours, 30Hrs, on Craigs List in the Hudson, New York City are I have the guy's email if anyone is interested, I thinks he was asking $1800.00

w/snow blade and cart .

tdearstine

This past week at the Howard County Fair in MD the Toro Dealer had this WheelHorse on display, he has 4 left, only $5700 !

Attached Image

post-3-1218657136.jpg

Curmudgeon

Slightly off topic, but my local dealer has what appears to be a nice 520 with shiny hubcaps sitting alongside the road. Used of course. There is just no reason for me to stop for a closer look.......

HorseFixer

That sucks. Maybe its a chance for a new member

Yeah Id agree with ya! That REALLY SUCKS!

Duke