Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

"953" Trailer Hitch

CHARGER9AUTO

I had to replace the Wheel Horse slot hitch with a new used one that was in my parts milk crates . the one I taken off the tractor has been welded I like to install the draw bar hitch underneithe the slot hitch . Ben

Michcruiser60

Ben, I like to do the same. I have both on my 953 all the time. But to be honest I use the hitch most of all. I pull stuff more then having to lift, right now.

Mich60

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben, I like to do the same. I have both on my 953 all the time. But to be honest I use the hitch most of all. I pull stuff more then having to lift, right now.

Mich60

Mich60, I have never used the slot hitch on my tractors except for the 953 to pull a Wheel Horse two wheel dump cart around the yard one day I raised the hydraulic lift lever and it stood in mid air the trailer . Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

Mich60

Mich60, I will work on my 953 more often but it's too Cold out to do that sort of activitie . I like to take it to the show in PA next year . Ben