Sign in to follow this  
manatoc5

Need emergency brake parts for 1975 C-160 Automatic

manatoc5

I live in Akron, Ohio and I am trying to find the emergency brake part and parts for my 1975 C-160 Automatic.

No one seems to have it in stock. I would appreciate any help. I  may have to have the part made. The brake seems to be about 1"wide, 10" long and 1/4" thick with a hole on each end and a hole in the middle.(it is a piece of flat metal

rounded at each end)

thank you,

Dennis

puddlejumper

check with kelly in the vendors section 1st then send me a PM I may have what it takes but it will take me a while to sort it out.

WH854

I live in Akron, Ohio and I am trying to find the emergency brake part and parts for my 1975 C-160 Automatic.

No one seems to have it in stock. I would appreciate any help. I  may have to have the part made. The brake seems to be about 1"wide, 10" long and 1/4" thick with a hole on each end and a hole in the middle.(it is a piece of flat metal

rounded at each end)

thank you,

Dennis

Are you talking about the handle on the right side of your tractor that you pull up so you disengage the belt so it is easer to start in the winter :scratchead:

Chas

manatoc5

Attached are

1. the broken brake

2. the schematic for the parts

3. brake area disassembled (two photos)

thanks

Dennis Walsh

Akron, Ohio

C-160 Automatic 1975 Brake Assembly.pdf

post-10225-0-02123600-1367283645.jpg

post-10225-0-23021200-1367284373.jpg

post-10225-0-86208900-1367284380.jpg

manatoc5

The schematic I got from Coia in Ravenna, Ohio indicates the page is labeled : Brake, Clutch, Speed Control Linkage

for C-160 Automatic Tractor 1975. The part I have pictured, which is broken is the brake , which has a hole on each

end and one in the middle. The top hole holds a handle of sorts so you can engage and disengage the emergency brake.

Dennis

WH854

The schematic I got from Coia in Ravenna, Ohio indicates the page is labeled : Brake, Clutch, Speed Control Linkage

for C-160 Automatic Tractor 1975. The part I have pictured, which is broken is the brake , which has a hole on each

end and one in the middle. The top hole holds a handle of sorts so you can engage and disengage the emergency brake.

Dennis

That is what I was talking about I had a C-165 Auto I got that part from Toro but I said but it is not a straight piece it's curved at the bottom if you want to take a chance on it I'll give you the P/N it's available at Toro P/N110780-03

Here It is

http://www.rcpw.com/search/?quest=110780-03&search.x=0&search.y=0

I won't swear it will work for you! you are on your own :thumbs:

Chas