Sign in to follow this  
Benshorses

what is my D-200 worth?

Benshorses

I have a 1980? not sure on the year. Not sure on the hours (the meter dons't work)

Its got a 48" deck, 50" 3pt tiller, and homemade cultivator. The handle on the mid

hydro broke but still works. Just want to know whats its worth.

Photobucket

Brrly1

Hello I agree you need to read what Karl has posted and then let us know where you are located, An idea of what you feel its worth( so nobody gets insulted or feels that way) and things that are positive and or negative about the tractor like it runs good, no smoke except at start up, needs new battery. Just things like that. Now Karl I don't know why you would post something like its worth more in Conn. than Michigan unless its in the upper pennisula which I really don't care to visit I drive just about every place else for these fine tractors. I guess I am scratching my head on that. If its a good deal and I can justify the time and travel expenses I am gone no matter what. Ain't that right Eldon! See ya Burly B)

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

Teddy da Bear

B) Ben's Horses.

The D-200 is one I have considered collecting.

Where are you located?

Benshorses

Engine runs fine, except smoke at strat up. Brand new battery. Hydros are all strong. Rear disc brakes. PTO works fine. Northern Indiana.

Brrly1

Ben, Ok Northern Indiana covers a large area, What area and How Much are you asking? Burly P.S. this is why I am asking

DSC02350-1-1.jpg

Teddy da Bear

Burly, I think Ben wants some input on how much he should ask.

I have no idea what advice I could offer. I know if I saw the machine how much I would be willing to spend.

Brrly1

Hello Teddy, I understand that, I figured he might have some idea of what he would at least like to get out of it. I have seen them go very high and then again go very low. Thinking he might have some kind of idea. I have seen them go for 1500-2000 dollars but then I have seen them sell for 700-900 dollars looking just like the one that I had. It just depends on what he has in it and what he expects out of it. Also if anybody has any interest in it means alot and what someone would pay. Just asking basically for a starting price? Who knows I really don't need another tractor right now but if the price is reasonable I might be interested too. Do I smell a road trip? Nah not right now,it just depends on How Much? Burly B)B)B) :whistle:

pond195520032003

If i were you i would just haul it down to s.e. ohio and throw if off B):whistle: like Burly was saying, it depends on condition and how it runs! B)

pictures would help, but from the listed attachments i would say at least $1200. B) P/S. Burly- do you have a dash light cover for a D-200???

Brrly1

Hi Greg I need to check out in the garage but I think it went when I got rid of the last D200. I will look probably tomorrow evening after work. I have a night job for a couple hours and then work tomorrow as things are looking a whole lot better here Talk to you soon. Burly

Brrly1

Hello Ben I guess I will make you an offer of 1200 sight unseen. From the pictures that would be about all. I would have to travel from Toledo to somewhere in Indiana. We haven't heard anything from you, and there are more questions to ask like how sloppy is the steering, are the hyd. strong, does the threepoint stay up after you shut the tractor off and for how long? Any leaks on the trans ? How good is the deck? Does it have any holes or rusted thru areas. What are the tires like? Just alot of questions that would need to be answered and I am sure other guys would want to know also. Just curious? Burly

Teddy da Bear

You win Burly... That was a lot more than I was willing to pay. B)(

Brrly1

He's got alot of questions to answer before I even get invoved! I mean sloppy steering is for the birds deduction right there. Basically this thing should be in primo working condition before I would even venture to go there. Which personally myself I don't beleive it is. I have very strong doubts about the whole thing because if it was as good as he says it is, We would have already heard back from him and we haven't. Burly B):banghead::banghead:

B):whistle:B)B):banghead::banghead: :)

Teddy da Bear

I imagine he might be at work or like many people does not have time to be on the internet right now.

I also re-read is first post. He just wanted to know what it was worth. He never actually said it was "for sale"......hmmmmmm <_<

WheelHorse_of_course

There is a link to pictures in his post.

Looking at the pictures *my* very humble opinion would be $700-800 but since that is out of my range B) I guess I'll have to shut up before I embarrass myself by offering $200 B)B):whistle: for it!

best of luck to the seller and interested buyers alike!

Teddy da Bear

You guys are the experts. If you do not think it is worth too much I will pass on it too. Likely I want something in great running condition.