Sign in to follow this  
pacer

RM-485 Mower deck manual for the 1054

pacer

Have been prowling all around for info on the deck that was on my 1054A - have pretty much confirmed that it is a RM-485 (its a 48"), and have found several references to a manual for it but nothing pans out. Can anybody direct me to one? copy one and I'll cover expenses?

post-9681-0-31943400-1366841037_thumb.jp

WH854

Have been prowling all around for info on the deck that was on my 1054A - have pretty much confirmed that it is a RM-485 (its a 48"), and have found several references to a manual for it but nothing pans out. Can anybody direct me to one? copy one and I'll cover expenses?

This is not a manual but a parts break down of  a 1969  model (5-5481) Formerly RM 485 put 5-5481 in here.

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

Chas

pacer

OK, a parts diagram is a great help, thanks a bunch - hopefully some one has or can direct me to a manual.

groundhog47

Bill, manuals>implements>mower decks and reels>Mower Rotary 48in SD 1965 RM-485 OM IPL #229.pdf. Page 20 of that group, operators manual, is that what you need, Thanks 

gwest_ca

Operator manual

Garry

pacer

OK fellas!! I got it printed out and saved in my horse folder. Figured just needed someone to point in the right direction. I had thought I had gone through the files in implement/mower section, but obviously missed it

Thanks again