Sign in to follow this  
eibbed

Can't push my 10 Automatic

eibbed

I have looked for a stud that has a slot on the end for me to turn with a screw driver , so I can freely roll my new mower. but can't find it. Not being very computer savy, I don't know how to answer Dustin Messinger, who is trying to help me with my problem. I got rid of the trickle charger. Purchased and installed a new battery. It fired right up, and when I poured the juice to her she stopped dead in her tracks. So for now, I'm back to seeing how I can roll her out of the front yard. Fortunately I have great neighbors who tolerate a little insanity in our culdesac.

I need your help again.

Thanking you in advance, Dave

rustbucket

if its anything like my sun strand in the GT-14 there might be a small T shaped lever in the top left of the trannt's pump turn it side ways or 180 and it might work but if not there then im not sure. that is the extent of my hydro knowladge. >.

eibbed

Jason,

I could not locate a T-shaped lever. so with the grass being wet this evening, I slid her to the back yard. That's where she'll stay until I get time to look at her.

Thank you for trying to help me!

Dave

earlyj57

my c-141 automatic has a bolt under left rear fender in front of top of rear tire that must be backed out before you can push the tractor. I belive its a 3/8 or 7/16 bolt. hope this helps...