Sign in to follow this  
rydogg

Picking up a load of WH stuff with a cub forklift

rydogg

This is a video from last year that I just remembered I had, I thought you guys might enjoy it you will need to click the picture to see the full video I picked up a RJ, 856, reo, a bunch of kohler engines and a crate full of misc wheel horse parts.  This is only one of many loads that I have picked up from this same person he is a good friend and business partner.  He used to collect Cub Cadet until he discovered the old Wheel Horses his first RJ35 tractor came out of New York he went there and picked it up himself he has been downsizing his collection and I have picked up many truck loads from him and will be getting a lot more in the future.  The forklift was built from a hydro cub cadet I am not a cub guy so I am not sure what year but I have used it and it is a lot of fun to drive....he took the transmission apart and switched it around so it goes faster in reverse since the cub is now being driven backwards.  The original reason for this was to get non running zero turn mowers into the shop easier since 1 person can't push them by himself.

th_cubforklift.jpg

Here is some more projects....we finally found a good use for Cub Cadet garden tractors :hide:   These are older gear drive models one of them was a model 800 that I picked up and the other was a 124, these are being powered by k161 to k181 kohlers, we have recently acquired some with rear pto and creeper drives so they will be future torque amplifier tractors.

minitractors002.jpg

minitractors006.jpg

minitractors004.jpg

minitractors008.jpg

minitractors005.jpg

Here is one he built 20 some years ago and he lets me take it to shows when it is not being used on the farm....he built a pto driven manure spreader for it and it also runs a bale conveyor

LeSueurshow2012013.jpg

LeSueurshow2012008.jpg

KATO

Very cool .....love those rims  :handgestures-thumbupright:

rydogg

check out the members in the last picture...Joe aka joebob, Jason aka casualobserver, and Steve aka stevasaurus

Very cool .....love those rims  :handgestures-thumbupright:

rims start out as blank rims

CasualObserver

Ryan, you really need to get a good video of that Case running.... you guys wouldn't believe the amazing put-put sound that homemade muffler has. It's just awesome!

Edit.... I found this super short one from LeSueur last summer.

Edited by CasualObserver
added video
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Nice pics Ryan...Hey, I know those guys in the background in the last picture. :)  Those rims are very cool...could make a grill out of them. :bow-blue: