Sign in to follow this  
bo dawg

It aint a WH but its red and big!

bo dawg

Well I work on some of the horses today changing oils as well as this AYP lawn tractor I recenty got in the fall last year.So I had to try it out and pull the yard roller around today. I have to say it aint a WH but I'm impressed it is a brute of a worker. Comfortable to ride on and it is a grass cutting machine too. 

CIMG0022_zps300351cb.jpg

Rock farmer

I think that yellow seat just goes well with the red tractor!

Joe

bo dawg

Well it for sure stands out. I sure wish it was black, it sits so good I cant help but like it. Wonder if I can paint it?

Don1977

Well it for sure stands out. I sure wish it was black, it sits so good I cant help but like it. Wonder if I can paint it?

They make dye for vinyl.

squonk

Leave it yellow. It males it easier to find in the parking lot when you drive it to Wally Mart or TSC! :):ychain:

• Like 1

fisherman

remember the old saying "RED AND YELLOW, KILL A FELLOW"  beware young man how u handle that thing! LOL

• Like 1

VinsRJ

It looks good from where I am sitting!

Jake Kuhn

Looks like a good little tractor! :handgestures-thumbup:

bo dawg

It's basicly a Craftsman, but back when it was still American Yard Products (AYP) 1993 Estate Series 20hp Kohler w/50" cut. Cast iron front end. It's a tank, thing in low gear will pull a house. I pulled that big heavy roller around for a good 2 hrs and no problems up hill or anything else. When done I felt the trans and rear end expecting to feel it hot or even real warm, but that thing felt as if it was never used, very cool. I mowed with it at the end last year with very bad blades and still it cut like a champ in tall grass. I'm inpressed, I think I will try and dye the seat black and clean it up and mow with some times and give the WH's a break.   

can whlvr

duplicolor makes vinyl spray paint,its good for dash boards,seats etc so it should work on a tractor seat,its 2 steps,a cleaner then the paint

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

A good friend of mine had one of those once. It was a great grass cutting machine.

• Like 1