Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

Succesful POW prisoner exchange....

Docwheelhorse

Well I managed to drag home a poor GT1142 that has had a 16 Briggs transplanted into it---the motor is in the wrong spot front to back and is half apart, but I will make it right. All I had to do was go deep into enemy territory with a Cub Cadet 1000 that I captured snooping around my Wheel Horse camp!!! I went in under the cover of darkness and rolled the Cub off my trailer and then quickly got the WHeel Horse into the trailer and got outta there before the "enemy" spotted me!!

Thanks Scott and Enjoy the Cub!! B)

Another project and another horse joins the herd!! :horseplay:

BPjunk

Well Tony,

Ifn's ya' have a whole Platoon of Commando 8's to cover you the mission will always be successfull !!!!! B)

Wild Bill with the Commando 6 in Richmond, Va.

Docwheelhorse

Hi Bill,

If I told you I picked up another Commando 8 would you think I'm nuts... B) that makes 6 complete units and a seventh that needs a side cover, fender pan and a replacement transaxle to be complete. I have a short frame plow and mower decks for all. Someday I am going to start restoring them one by one.... Someday.... :whistle: How I got this deep into Commando's I'll never know!!! :horseplay:

Teddy da Bear

Is someone having a vietnam flashback??? B)

Docwheelhorse

My father did the Vietnam thing... I'm only 36. Yah I like to talk the whole army thing but I have alot of respect for the guys that did it for real---combat is no joke no matter what war or conflict.

B)

Tony