Sign in to follow this  
pacer

1054 headlight substitution options?

pacer

My 1054 I'm reworking came with empty "eye" sockets (headlights) not even a hint of the way they were mounted nor wired, the tail light is just a blank hole also. Did some tractors come without lights? Whatever, I would like to put something in those headlight holes, but they are only 3" ... where/what in the world would I look for that might work in there - fog? driving?

Suppose if I have to I can put a couple of the universal mount utility tractor lights on the side of the grill housing like Ive seen on some in the pic gallery (would rather not tho...)

JUSS10

This may be a long shot but after looking at my 1054 and then looking at my jeep cj7, I think the turn signals on the front grill of the jeep look about right. You can buy them with clear lens and amber bulbs, swap the bulb and you may be in luck!

Justin

64s

A member here - Glen Pettit - makes repro's.  Look him up in the vendor section.

• Like 1

jeremi3210

I took glass headlights out of a newer tractor and made a bracket to sandwidge them in the grill. I will try to get pics soon.

jeremi3210

Ok got some pics. Let me know what you think of them.post-5643-0-42621300-1364669742_thumb.jppost-5643-0-72671100-1364669772_thumb.jp

• Like 2

pacer

Aw Jeremi, so simple, so easy, so inexpensive -- the perfect KISS approach!

I think I can handle doing an adaption like that easy enough!

Thanks a million...

Bill