Sign in to follow this  
welderman85

did a little trading

welderman85

i did a little freind with a guy i work with today. i had a cub rear end he wanted for his puller. in return i got 5 four speed rear ends, a 1067 and 856 remains. i think that those are the models i wrote forgot the numbers i will get them in the morning. the 1067 isnt bad its missing the belt guard and has a bad dent in the top of the hood and the short frame was a hod rod/puller project i think i can fix the hood and put the front end back and to stock. i dont think i did to bad for a cub rear and a few other partsnt 8597005100_1e84d747e0.jpg8597005216_5c1d4cb7e7.jpg

• Like 1

welderman85

8597005166_84c09fbc90.jpg8597005288_448b705dd3.jpg

i dont really how to start with the dent but it wil keep me busy. What is a blet guard for these worth. thankyou

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh:  You have a lot of good parts to make one good tractor. I would keep my eye on e-bay to fine what you need or go thru the venders here. good luck Gary    B,,,,,

groundhog47

I wouldn't know where to start, but all that looks good to me, a lot of potential, Not really experienced, so what is the black hood, modified WH or off another brand, kinda neat lookin! 

Don1977

I wouldn't know where to start, but all that looks good to me, a lot of potential, Not really experienced, so what is the black hood, modified WH or off another brand, kinda neat lookin!

It's the same hood as the other tractor some one shorten it and added the top piece.

Jake Kuhn

Nice deal!

slovinski

Good deal......I like the hood on the 856,  keep it or sell it

welderman85

i like the hood to he fliped the axle and spindles so the front end is low. i might finish it with a honda clone or try to restore to stock not sure yet

Good deal......I like the hood on the 856,  keep it or sell it

posifour11

You did well. I like trading a lot.

welderman85

i had to trade the wife said i couldnt buy anymore so i found a loop hole and went for it. worked good so far

Wheel-N-It

i had to trade the wife said i couldnt buy anymore so i found a loop hole and went for it. worked good so far

Smart man :handgestures-thumbup:

posifour11

I'm in the same boat.

fisherman

I traded my wife for a herd, didnt think i did to bad after all, sorta feel sorry for the other guy! lol

Wheel-N-It

I traded my wife for a herd, didnt think i did to bad after all, sorta feel sorry for the other guy! lol

When I was a younger man I traded my 1962 Super Sport Impala for a wife. Years later after I realized what I had done, I trader her for a brand new Harley Davidson. Thirteen years later I still have the Harley and its just as much fun to ride now as it was 13 years ago :thumbs:

fisherman

now thats sumthen that dont happen alot.................!