Sign in to follow this  
wheeliefishin

D-200 parts list schematics

wheeliefishin

I know i've seen em before but....i can't seem to find a parts breakdown or schematic for a D-200 thats about the only way im gonna be able to help my Dad re-assemble his hydro controls from across the country. i've got the service and owners manuals but no parts diagrams..as long as i have that i could see how it fits together he he.....ol' Dad thinks im psychic or have harnessed the magical internet powers or something.....and if that was true i would have found a parts diagram by now...well if any one could point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it

gwest_ca

You can get the 1975 parts list from the "Latest Files" on the right of the home page.

The only manual that is available at the present time.

You can also get them at Toro

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

Do a search for D-200

After a page opens click on the small printer icon at the top left of the illustration on each page.

Garry

Adding

If you go into the manuals and do a search for 803985 they will come up. Takes a while before the search will work with new files.

KC9KAS

wheeledhorseman

Yes, welcome to :rs:

There are quite a few of us with D's that have overcome all sorts of issues with these so if you have any as the re-assembly proceeds be sure to put up a post and I'm sure between us we can come up with an answer.

You could always get Dad to join the forum as well. :)

Andy

wheeliefishin

thanks garry i went to the toro site before and had no luck searching you must really have magical internet powers he he......and for andy ...ha i cant get my dad to touch a computer

...me bein here is him joining the forum hah ha................thanks guys i appreciate it