Sign in to follow this  
dcrage

What tractor does this fit -- My 310-8 and 418-A???

dcrage

I can't tell what this is and the current owner says there is no Model # ID -- I think you can see where the tag used to be in one of the pictures -- Will this fit my 300/400 Series tractors?? -- If the answer is yes; How do you index the blade? -- Is this thing missing pieces??

post-2399-0-39840900-1363214924_thumb.jppost-2399-0-58784300-1363214941_thumb.jppost-2399-0-57422500-1363214949_thumb.jp

Sparky

Pretty sure it'll snap into the mid attach-a-matic on either of your tractors. Looks like you are missing the lift link.

Mike..............

gwest_ca

Likely one of these if it is 40" wide

MB-405 Replaced by 7-1111, 7-1112, 7-1113, 7-1114, 67-40BM01, 77-40BM01, 87-40BM01, 97-40BM01, 07-40BM01

Garry

whfan74

Yup it will work on both your tractors and I think I see the lift link there.  You should be good.

• Like 1

dcrage

Damn Scott -- You are right -- That link is laying there!!!

Anybody got any ideas about what the holes in the blade are for?? -- Is that somebody's "personal modification?"

• Like 1

pfrederi

The holes are somebody's added feature.

Indexing is with the T handle spring device.  Later models had a more convenient rod out to the side to allow th blade to angle.

dcrage

Well -- I bought this blade last night -- Other than the 3 holes that a previous owner put in the blade it appears to be in great shape -- The lift link is there -- It appears to be only lightly used -- The guy I got it from said the original(?) owner probably never used it -- I don't have a large drive way to grade but this should make it a lot easier task than using my snow blade and a hand rake

Looking thru the manuals here (Did Gary link his Yahoo manual stock to here?; there are a lot more documents available); my new grader is either a MB-405 or 7-1111 -- Those are the only ones without the handle to change the blade angle from the seat

Edited by dcrage