Sign in to follow this  
Gunny

C120 and 1056 has new home

Gunny

Thanks to a fellow RS member that let me know about these in my area, these now have a new home.  C120 needs some TLC, battery and starter switch.  1056 nees a little more work, motor rebuild, battery and just about a complete rework.  WH's are not real common in the E. Texas area, but every once in a while they seem to show up.  And the price was right.  1056 has been designated by my son and daughter in law to be a baby present for my Grand daughter (due late this month).  Pink is their chosen color. Work will begin on both when it warms up.  Hopefully the pics make it.

DSC05158_zpsbd0e3c37.jpg

DSC05159_zpscea1315e.jpg

• Like 1

woodchuckfarmer

Nice looking tractors youve aquired, your herd is getting bigger all the time....good luck with all you do...Wayne

Jake Kuhn

Those are going to make some really nice tractors dennis! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with them. ~Jake

KC9KAS

Looks like you got a couple of nice GT's to work on.

Sounds like you don't have to rush too much for your grand-daughters tractor. :ROTF:

Keep us posted, and thanks for the photos.

Ken B
  • Nice score Dennis. Who located em? The Locator?

can whlvr

nice score

fisherman

great tractors! have fun. keep us posted.

Wishin4a416

You hit the jackpot. 2 nice tractors.

Gunny

Thanks all.  Yes Ken, the "Locator" found them.  Will be a month or so before I can get working with them.  Will be sure to put pictures up.  dennis

Wheel-N-It

Great project tractors! Keep us posted of your progress.

Kevbo

Very nice!! Excited to see the progress. I love the idea of the 1056 being a gift for your grandaughter...good for you! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Ken B

Thanks all.  Yes Ken, the "Locator" found them.  Will be a month or so before I can get working with them.  Will be sure to put pictures up.  dennis

The "Locator" aka Cre1992  aka "Flipper" and sometimes aka "LJ" (short for Lumber Jack) but best known as Charles to his Momma is good like that. I gave Charles these three names over on Chat because I really can't figure out which one fits best! He is a multi-tasker!

groundhog47

Gunny, tickled :greetings-clappingyellow: to see you score. :thumbs: One of the New Members in Lake Charles found two a few back, and now you!!! Wow, I'm gettin' some wiffs but nothin'  firm yet. :handgestures-fingerscrossed: Have you thought about the TractorShow in Canton yet April?