Sign in to follow this  
Jake Kuhn

New version of photobucket help

Jake Kuhn

Hi guys,

Logged in to photobucket today to use it to  post something on another forum and looks like it has changed. Not sure how to get the image code anymore so I can post a picture. Could anyone tell me how? Thanks, Jake

rmaynard

There should be a link to revert back to the previous version. Im not at my computer or I'd take look

Sent using Tapatalk 2

TT

Hover over the image thumbnail with the mouse pointer and a "gear" will appear in the top right corner.
Hover over the gear and a drop down menu will appear. Click on "Get Links..." and they will appear in a separate box.
Left-click the bottom one labeled "IMG codes (for forums, boards)" and it will copy automatically - same as before.

Or........
If you click on an image to view it larger, the links will be on the right side of the page. Below those links you can click "Update Link Options" which will take you to another page. Once on that page, scroll down to the "Easy Linking Mode" and check the box if you want the links to appear under every image like before. Click "Save" and you're in business.

I have been trying to learn to use the new version - since I figure the old one will eventually be phased out.

Jake Kuhn

Got it! Thanks Terry! :thanks:

• Like 1

puddlejumper

I, myself, am not fond of the newer version, but may be more so now that I find I don't have to actually enlarge the pictures Mitch wants me to load in order to copy and paste them to this site.  This old dog may not like to be taught new tricks  :snooty: ,  but sometimes caves in an learns anyhow :roll: . Thank you very much for the tutorial TT! Mama Puddlejumper.

• Like 1