Mr. 856

The 856 was blind....Viewer discretion advised!

Coadster32

I think it looks awesome!! Great mod. :handgestures-thumbupright:

AMC RULES

:scared-shocked: Went from blind to X-ray vision. :scared-shocked:

Ed Kennell

Probably won't need the blower----snow'll melt before the blower gets there.

• Like 2

Stepney

Reminds me of the headlights of a 1966-67 Cub cadet.... All the same, looks great!

Racinbob

As Don1977 said, definitely from emergency lighting packs. Great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing the completed project.

Patrick Reese

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!

Looks great.

Mr. 856

thanks for the nice words. I was hoping to get a little done on it this weekend but temps have dropped considerably and a non heated shop makes for bad body work conditions. im not a body shop guy so I don't really know but assume working with fillers in the cold isn't good? anyone chime in? not sure the wife wants we doing body work in the basement? LOL

chevyaddict83

not sure the wife wants we doing body work in the basement? LOL

if she doesn't know you're down there, she can't get mad!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Mr. 856

unfortunately she has the smell of an arctic fox. She can smell me coming from a block a way after messing with some engines.Bondo and the like just doesn't smell great and it lingers. let alone the sanding dust etc. don't need that in the house. any ideas how cold it can be for this kind of stuff to really work the way it should? 

timo4352

I like this mod. I'm one who just can't leave well enough alone, and have thought about switching my 310-8 over to some round lights - for better looks and some better visibility too. We'll see...

Good job on yours :handgestures-thumbupleft:

• Like 1

Mr. 856

im the same way. I guess for me its about making it "mine". I have made a few other simple mods that I thought were functional. I decided to use bed liner inside the seat frame, I added a "leash" to the seat pan itself to stop it from hitting and rubbing in the back when tilted. so now I can flip it up and back and it will stay there without a hand on it or hitting below. when I fist got the tractor and found myself using it around the yard a lot I was using the "tool box" under the seat more then I thought I would. a lot of people say "its only original once".....I like to say "there's only one original". I don't like having much of anything someone else can go buy off the floor.