Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Tractor Transfer

combatmp29r

She works with the Daywalkers tomorrow, so unloading should go well. :horseplay:

10-4 on the stromboli, I'll ask as soon as he arrives :whistle: B)

kj4kicks

Made it safe and sound at 2145. Pizza was still warm. We peaked in the trailer (a little). We'll put the unload mojo on it tomorrow.

TT, If ya don't eat that boli by tomorrow, put it in the icebox. B)

T-Mo

E,

I'm glad you made it - I'm looking forward to the unloading pictures that I know is coming later this morning. B)

bambooheels

wow Eldin you sure didnt have room for the mowers i needed, nice looking truck by the way B) drive safe

combatmp29r

Terry I have no idea what your talking about B) The last MPs that I know that took pics of something they did that could get them in trouble are serving time in Leavenworth :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Keep B) about how those tractors get in and out of the truck. Not too tough, but the topper never left the truck to do it :whistle:

Next stop, Joel's place tomorrow evening!

Just cause it never left the truck doesn't mean it wasn't loosened and raised a little!!!!

Nick

I just loaded up the easy way so if things work out we should push another item into Eldon's trailer tomorrow sometime. B)

trans2.jpg

kpinnc

I just loaded up the easy way so if things work out we should push another item into Eldon's trailer tomorrow sometime.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

kj4kicks

Wow, busy day yesterday ! Emptied the trailer, and re-loaded for the next part of the trip. A C-160 hydro is going to follow me home, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !

Made the trip to north Indy to hang out with Ken for a few hours. Always a treat to see him. Got to see the crawl space project. I think he should have hired the 7 dwarfs! And then there's the pink phone, but that's a whole different story B)

Now for the pics: Here's TT's project for next year. An 18hp Onan powered wheel barrow:

P8040374.JPG

This is Joel:

P8060376.JPG

This is Joel while trying to DRIVE a Horse up on the shelf. Not sure what went wrong with the plan, but it wasn't pretty:

P8060375.JPG

OK, I'm off on the next part of the journey. Heading to KY to the yard sale, and to meet up with Nick for more Gator parts. Catch you all later....

combatmp29r

Well after hanging out with Ken and I last night and then 4 hours sleep B) , Eldon headed Yard Saleing at 6 this morning. All had a great time here and no horses were hurt in the attempt at a new storage solution :whistle: Good luck with the sales Eldon , and Nick tag your it. B)

kj4kicks

Lucked into one of the last remaining rooms along 127. So for tonight, my home is Haddonsburg, KY.

So far so good!

Going to get a shower, then grab something to eat. See y'all later on....

PS. Met up with Nick today and picked up another Gator pile. Got to talk with him for about 1/2 hour or so. Super nice guy ! B)

TT

Keep On Truckin', E!

Glad to hear you've had a smooth journey so far! B)

YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! :banana:

linen beige

Lucked into one of the last remaining rooms along 127. So for tonight, my home is Haddonsburg, KY.

So far so good!

Going to get a shower, then grab something to eat. See y'all later on....

PS. Met up with Nick today and picked up another Gator pile. Got to talk with him for about 1/2 hour or so. Super nice guy ! B)

Haddonsburg don't compute. You sure ya aint in Harrodsburg? It's the oldest town in Ky. If so, you're only about 30-35 miles south-southwest of me.

kj4kicks

Harrodsburg, yeah, that's it. Once again, I'm claiming sleep deprivation.

Days Inn, right along Rt 127. Blue Ford truck and a white trailer near the front corner of the building, can't miss it.

Any Waffle House's around here???

combatmp29r

Done so early E? Gotta find some B) and well............ you know YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh and if you would have slept more and BSd less there would be no sleep deprivation B) :whistle:

CasualObserver

mmmmmmmmmmm Waffle house... how I miss thee! :whistle:B) Don't have them up here in MN! Barely can even find an IHOP! B)

So. E... how's the garage "sailing" down there? B)

linen beige

Sorry I didn't see your last post until now E. I'd bee bop down there and treat ya to dinner, but I'm stuck with the monsters, er., little angels tonight. I don't know what kinda eats is in H'burg nowadays, I don't think I've been through there since '02. I did a lot of tile work in H'burg back in '78 and used to almost daily partake of the vittles at Jocko and Hollas' poolroom, but I think it burned a few years ago. The next town south of you is Danville. It's home to Centre college and has a lot of pretty decent slop houses.

Good luck in your quest for the 'Horse, and have a safe trip.

linen beige

Just thought about this. There's a Waffle House just down the street from me in Lex. Straight up U.S. 68 from H'burg, left at the last light prior to Ky 4.

Nick

It was real nice meeting you today Eldon. :whistle:

No pictures of Eldons load just a parting shot of Blue. B)

127sale006-1.jpg

We pulled out just after 5:30 this morning, made it down to Frankfort and got back home at 7pm. 445 miles round trip and I came home from the 127 yard sale with 3 bags of Kentucky pork rinds. Didnt even find some ALE8one to go with them.

BairleaFarm

Ill ship you some Ale8 if you want it. Frankfort is close to me I wish I would have know. We could have meet in at a gas station or something and had a chat.

linen beige

Didnt even find some ALE8one to go with them.

Can't beleive y'all couldn't find not ONE bottle of "Possum Pee" in our state capitol! Within twenty five miles of my place too.

T-Mo

Man, it sounds like if E isn't visiting with a lot of RS folks, he's just a holler from some more. Sorry, "holler", my Missourian roots is showing. B)

CasualObserver

Well if you couldn't find that, at least tell me ya got a bottle of Ski while you were there!

Nick

Last night my brother was threatening to run down 127 on Saturday. I might be able to ride along with him and maybe pass Eldon again. :whistle:

Jason, Not sure about Ski, think we had that in this area at one time but I'll have to look. In Cherokee NC last October I did pick up a nice diet citrus soda called "spot"? and a Diet Cheerwine Soda that was good also. Yea its a strange habit of mine looking for local and off brands of soda. Maybe I shouldnt even mention the pork rinds to. B) B)

CasualObserver

Nick, I've had Cheerwine... not too bad B) Here's a page on Ski, It was made by Double Cola. Last time I had it was when we made a trip on a 96 from Camp Lejeune to a buddies house in Munfordville which isn't too far from E-town. But that's probably been 11 years ago now....

Give me a good ole glass bottle of Vess anytime and I'm happy too!