Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Tractor Transfer

kj4kicks

Getting ready for another big trip. Old blue and the trailer each have 2 Horses aboard. 2 for TT, 1 for Hobie, and 1 for Joel.

Put a taller set of tires on the truck Saturday, hoping for some better gas mileage.

P8030360.JPG

P8030361.JPG

P8030362.JPG

P8030363.JPG

CasualObserver

:whistle: The headlights on that Electro look like mouse ears... or the alien antennas from Seasame street! B)

Don't ask... I'm feeling 5 this morning.

jerrell

:whistle: Boy i bet that was a job getting those in the back of the P/U B)

DMESS

Have a safe trip! Should I let the Horses out to play while your gone? B)

Nick

Eldon, That does look like a tight fit to get those all loaded. Now ya know you could always drive slower to save gas. B)

Guess I will have to drive faster to find any WH attachments before you see them out for sale. :horseplay:

Jason, Looks like Mouse Ears or bug eyes to me. :whistle:

bug005.jpg

kpinnc

Have a safe trip E!

See ya in a few days!

Kevin

pond195520032003

have a safe tip eldon, no :horseplay: while driving B)

T-Mo

Looks like both truck and trailer is crowded. Have a safe trip. B)

Curmudgeon

:whistle: The headlights on that Electro look like mouse ears... or the alien antennas from Seasame street! B)

Don't ask... I'm feeling 5 this morning.

Ok, I'll admit it. When I had my first Wheel Horse, when it was still "just" a garden tractor, a Raider 10 by the way, I added very similar headlights, in the exact same location and way!

They worked GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like most things I do, it's about performance, not looks. Form follows function with this kid!

bo dawg

Hey Eldon, you can just come over to my house... I'll take an Electro 12 off your hands B)

Please, tell me, how did you get those in the back of the truck? B) :whistle:

kpinnc

Hey Eldon, you can just come over to my house... I'll take an Electro 12 off your hands

I bet Nick (wh_702) might put up a fight for that one... B)

Kevin

perry

Hey Eldon, you can just come over to my house... I'll take an Electro 12 off your hands B)

Please, tell me, how did you get those in the back of the truck? B):whistle:

one tight fit and some wrestleing going on back there, but i bet the cap was put on afterwards B)

nylyon

I'm betting those lights get removed quickly. I'd have done it myself if it would have stayed here. Nick, hope you enjoy the Electro!

dieselhorse

I know why, thats one area that WH didnt do real good in, headlights. I always wished the older horses had the sealed beam lamps like most other brands. Have a safe trip Eldon. Supposed to get bad storms here tonight and tomorrow, batten down the hatches and bring the herd indoors where ya can. Cheers Mike

kj4kicks

Made it to TT's safe & sound about 3:30 this afternoon. Got everything unloaded, and the trailer is now full of a Joel Pile !

Keep B) about how those tractors get in and out of the truck. Not too tough, but the topper never left the truck to do it :whistle:

Next stop, Joel's place tomorrow evening!

Oh yeah, more pics...

P8040364.JPG

P8040365.JPG

P8040366.JPG

Sparky

Hey Eldon, I wouldnt pick up that hitch-hiker with his thumb out :whistle: . He looks kinda shady, and seems to own some type of orange tractor B) .

Have a safe trip to Joels.

Mike...........

combatmp29r

Yep you gotta watch them hitch hikers over that way. Well E have a safe trip here tomorrow, and don't forget to call. I'll probably be north instead of south if you get here during daylight. :whistle: B)

T-Mo

Hmm, I think I need to come over there and clean up that mess and haul a few home so TT can have more room. What's the orange thing doing there? B)

TT

Guys..... I'm not hitchhiking, I'm giving a lazy B) because we got the first round of goodies unloaded and the second round (the "Joel Pile") was finally all in the trailer. (and something for the "Gator Pile" too :whistle: ) I had an early start yesterday making room for the new additions and doing a lot of general clean-up.

The Ariens S-16 tractor in the pictures belongs to my cousin and is the one with the destroyed front PTO shaft. It is here to repaired so he can sell it and buy a certain 416-8 Wheel Horse. :horseplay: If anyone here ever has a chance to buy an S-12/14/16 Ariens.... DON'T! (unless you want it for the Kohler engine) They are quite the P.O.S.! B)

kj4kicks

Pics of the "Joel Pile" and one piece for Gator!

P8040367.JPG

P8040369.JPG

and the Horse Hauler getting ready to head west:

P8040370.JPG

combatmp29r

Well so much for the one in one out operation here. Eldon don't you dare open those doors when Nan is here for both our sake B)

kpinnc

Eldon don't you dare open those doors when Nan is here for both our sake
B)

Time to use some of that MP training for a secret operation....

Just do what I do: Take one tractor apart, hang all the big pieces on the wall of the shop. Later down the road, when you start re-assembly, you can just say you decided you had enough spare parts to build one....

Good luck!

Kevin

TT

OK, Joel....... you're up next! The Eldon Express left here about 12:15 PM heading west bound with the hammer down! :horseplay:

Thanks for the visit, E! Drive safely & good luck with being allowed to stay at Nan & Joels! B)

YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

combatmp29r

Talked tp him on the phone an hour or so ago TT. Due in here around 2100. As long as he doesn't open the trailer He'll be able to stay B)B) :whistle:

TT

10-4 :whistle:

Maybe y'all can unload the trailer while she's not around? B)

Can you ask him if I should keep his piece of stromboli until he comes back in September. B)