Sign in to follow this  
posifour11

getting to know each other.

Martin

we have one of the naughty ones too...

hes being good here though. (maybe a thread on naughty beagles and their conquests are in order)

post-4321-0-40672700-1360579792_thumb.jp

Edited by Martin
  • Like 1

roscoemi

Yeh, I have one too. Part Beagle, part Chihuahua and 15 pounds of backyard terror unless she knows you or you have a carrot.

post-6649-0-55373700-1360626932_thumb.jp

wh500special

Steve. 37.5 years old from O'Fallon, IL.

Originally from Granite City, IL. Lived in Alton, IL; St. Louis, MO; South Bend, IN; and West Lebanon, IN.

Geez, do I miss Indiana!

I'm a chemical engineer. Went to a fancy-pants college and saw how the other half lives. Somehow, I ended up specializing in composite materials so get to play with glass, carbon fiber, kevlar, polymers, etc. for a defense contractor here in St. Louis.

My wife and I have been married for nearly 14 years, although it probably seems like a lot longer than that for her. We have two kiddos; "the boy" who is 8 and my little princess who is 6. My son has Autism, which means our priorites now are a lot different than they were 8 years ago.

I did the stay-at-home dad thing for almost 5 years. Now my wife, who is a family practice doctor, does the stay home duties and loves it. With the lousy climate in the medical industry, I doubt she'll ever go back to that profession.

My interest in this WH nonsense started in 1987 when dad bought a NEW tractor for the yard. It kind of snowballed from there into a collection spanning from 1946 to 1999. In the last couple of years I haven't had any freetime to do anything with the tractors and have considered dumping the whole pile of them many times. If it wasn't for the great group of people on this forum and in the hobby, I probably would have called it quits already.

I also try to get into my woodworking shop as much as possible. And I love to fish. In fact, I find it hard to believe that there are people in this world who DON'T fish. I mean, jeez, they're wasting their lives...

Nice topic for a thread!

Steve

• Like 5

Iggy68

Hi my name is Mark. I am 44. This year my wife, Becky, will have put up with me for the 25th year. We have four kids, one boy and three girls. Ages are 24, 22, 21, and 19. What were we thinking? Two have graduated from college and the third is a sophomore.

I was born and raised in southeastern Michigan just north of Toledo, OH. We have lived in MI, CO, and now SC.

I started my working life as a carpenter. In 1999 I had the opportunity to take a position as a General Manager of a components plant(wood roof and floor trusses). I have been doing that since.

Hobbies are fishing, hunting and woodworking.

The wheel horse bug bite my when I was a freshman in high school. My stepdad had one at our cabin in northern Michigan. I always volunteered to cut the grass whenever we went north.

Since I see dogs have been brought into this thread I will share that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of having to put our beloved golden retriever down who had cancer. She was only four years old.

977ff1cc51ba6cb13b1fe83753976502_zps898dd0d7.jpg

• Like 2