Sign in to follow this  
marvairplanes

Buy 1 or ALL !!! Defiance, Ohio

marvairplanes

I Just posted a classified ad here on RedSquare, also on e-bay., and Toledo Craig's List.

I still have over 30 Wheel Horse tractors in my collection...plus lots of attachments, etc.

The GOLDEN YEARS are taking their toll, and it's time to let them go.

If you are a SERIOUS BUYER, and want/need more info or pics, send me an e-mail, with your name and address and what your interest might be.

You and I both know the value of these tractors, and my prices are not "CHEEP". Nearly all have been restored and/or repainted. A few were professionally restored and are "SHOW QUEENS".

I recently sold my D-200 for over $2000 and just this week sold my C-195 A for over $1000.

You can buy my ORIGINAL 420 LSE, my 753 Tri-cycle, or my1964 Model 34E (PERFECT) Lawn Ranger for considerably more, and some of the others for less.

Final price will be determined by how many you buy, and what attachments are included.

Tractors are located near Defiance, Ohio...half way between Toledo and Ft Wayne.

Delivery is not available, and all sales are CASH only.

neil

Wow What a collection you have built up , i bet it must be heart breaking to let those tractors go .

i wish i was closer as i would buy quite a few , but im a bit too far being in UK but good luck with your sale

Pilot101

Do you have spare parts for sale? Lookin for H60 Tecumseh parts? Nice collection btw.

Sparky

Please contact Marv with all questions on his items for sale thru his classified ad or with a PM. Forums are not to be used for sales.

Mike.............