Sign in to follow this  
caseybgilbert

Parts Diagrams

caseybgilbert

I am new to the Wheel Horse community as well as this forum. I "inherited" a couple of Wheel Horses (C-195 and Bronco 14 Automatic) and in my search for parts diagrams I came across a pretty good site with diagrams for basically any Horse out there (as well as many other pieces of equipment). I figured I would share it. Many parts are for sale directly from the site. If the part you need is not available, you can atleast obtain the part number here which will aid you in finding the part elsewhere.

http://www.propartsdirect.net/pages/oemparts?aribrand=HCP#/Toro_Consumer/01-19KE01%2c_C-195_Twin_Automatic_Tractor%2c_1982/3-POINT_HITCH/01-19KE01-43-1982/810315R1-15R10018-0008

That is the link to the diagrams for the '82 C-195. However, click on new search on that page and you can search for diagrams for other pieces of equipment. For Wheel Horses, click on new search then in the drop-down boxes, follow this path: Toro Consumer > Riding Products, and then select your specific model.

Mods, if this has already been posted, please delete. Just trying to help out others in their quest for parts.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Trouty56

I like this....hover over a number and the part number pops up. Nice....new to me...easy search for model number too. I sure this is not new to some but to me...I like it!!!

rmaynard

Dittos on what Bob said. I like not having to zoom in just to see the item number, then scroll down to find the part number. Quite an improvement. However, if you have ever searched for older models like the 701 for instance, all of the diagrams except for transmissions have been removed. :handgestures-thumbdown: Partstree still has them though.

Trouty56

Jeez....I see that...was looking at the diagram for my 75 C-160.....all there!!! Looking at the 69 Charger....just the tranny. Still a good tool for parts.

rmaynard

It looks to be a trend for Toro. Most of these search engines are tied to the Toro database now. Maybe Partstree is using something different. Makes me glad that I have paper copies of most of the parts lists.

groundhog47

I am new to the Wheel Horse community as well as this forum. I "inherited" a couple of Wheel Horses (C-195 and Bronco 14 Automatic) and in my search for parts diagrams I came across a pretty good site with diagrams for basically any Horse out there (as well as many other pieces of equipment). I figured I would share it. Many parts are for sale directly from the site. If the part you need is not available, you can atleast obtain the part number here which will aid you in finding the part elsewhere.

http://www.propartsdirect.net/pages/oemparts?aribrand=HCP#/Toro_Consumer/01-19KE01%2c_C-195_Twin_Automatic_Tractor%2c_1982/3-POINT_HITCH/01-19KE01-43-1982/810315R1-15R10018-0008

That is the link to the diagrams for the '82 C-195. However, click on new search on that page and you can search for diagrams for other pieces of equipment. For Wheel Horses, click on new search then in the drop-down boxes, follow this path: Toro Consumer > Riding Products, and then select your specific model.

Mods, if this has already been posted, please delete. Just trying to help out others in their quest for parts.

Enjoy!

Casey remiss in welcome :WRS: and good to see another so close to here :woohoo:

The oarts search site is really unique over what have been using :text-thankyouyellow:

Edited by groundhog47

Tankman

I use www.partstree.com when I need something quickly.

For most reference material I use Yahoo Groups, lots, perhaps, all you might ever need.

http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=wheel+horse

Excellent groups! :smile: