Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Hey Dale, is this guy a friend of yours?

KyBlue

Been flagged for Removal... Wanna fill us in???

Buzz

Been flagged for Removal... Wanna fill us in???

Darn, it was kind of neat. Due to divorce a guy was selling a cargo trailer, good for taking his soon to be ex-wife anywheres, dead or alive, didn't matter to him. Hmmm, sounded bitter didn't he.

nylyon

Hey, where is Dale? Not like him to stay B) on something like this.

Curmudgeon

I've been working too much! It's still barely paying the bills, but there have been some long days in there. My last "day", of work, a shift you might say, was 29 1/2 hours straight. Needless to say, I didn't check Red Square when I got home. Then I was barely out of bed when Kelly called giving me the requested warning as to when he'd arrive here today, then home for a quick change, a movie and ice cream, stopped for groceries on the way home from that..... Now it's darn near bedtime, AGAIN, and I'm just getting on here after about a 4 or 5 day absence. There are going to be a lot of unread posts for me.................

I sure would have liked to see that ad!!!! Honestly though, my divorce is was as friendly as they come, it's the dang retirement account fund holders that's making life difficult!!!!!!!!!! I might wind up hiring a dang lawyer AFTER my divorce was final, just to get the proper paperwork to make the paper pushers happy. The divorce settlement, a legal document, signed by the judge with a certified seal isn't good enough. :wtf:

And get this, a $750 fee for a 2 minute electronic transfer of a portion of the funds. J.P. Morgan at it's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I made that kind of per minute money, I would work one more 29 hour day, and RETIRE on it!!!!