AMC RULES

I caught a break...

whc160

Glad to hear everything went Ok. Get Well Soon.

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

I'm glad your on the road to recovery Craig! :thumbs: Thats a nasty looking ankle, but thanks for the pics anyway! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

squonk

At least it's not the clutch foot. You'd have to leave the round hood at home and bring a hydro to the show! :) (or one of those Jazzy scooters!) :ychain:

• Like 1

Ken B

Glad too hear you are on the mend Craig! Now you can begin the healing process and of course, look at new trucks! Any idea on what you are gonna look for? A Chevy no doubt.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I think you can get a KIA with a Tecky in it. :) Glad all went well Craig. How long you home for??

New name...Eric Von Zipper...remember those movies? :)

• Like 3

roscoemi

Was gonna tell him the doc has a zipper to make checking his ankle easier, but you beat me to it! :angry-cussingwhite:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Doc said the zipper was there to enable fine tuning of my newly installed :wh: bionics. :confusion-shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdM64zekOAk

Edited by BLACKiceTRUCKER
  • Like 3

bowtiebutler956

Craig, I think you've been hitting those pain meds a little to hard! :ROTF: I use to love that show when I was a kid. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

c161rat

WOW Craig!!!!! i just read this post today so I have some catching up to do........ I'm glad your OK........Good to see no one hit you!!!!..... hope surgery goes OK .......Glad to see surgery went well.........Hurry up and get better!!!!! I think that about covers it....LOL.....I expect to see you at 6,000 by the end of the month now that you have nothing else to do except peruse Redsquare......LOL

• Like 1

varosd

Craig,

I hope you didnt do this just so we would forget about you know's Crash and Burn.......Wait! how did that get in here??!!!

stevasaurus

photo-thumb-818.jpg?_r=0

just kidding. no one wants to have to go through all that pain, rehab, insurance,pain, rehab truck replacement, all that missed work, pain and rehab, insurance headaches etc

at least by June, you won't need to use that handicap sticker at the big show! :D

• Like 2

squonk

Craig,

I hope you didnt do this just so we would forget about you know's Crash and Burn.......Wait! how did that get in here??!!!

stevasaurus

photo-thumb-818.jpg?_r=0

just kidding. no one wants to have to go through all that pain, rehab, insurance,pain, rehab truck replacement, all that missed work, pain and rehab, insurance headaches etc

at least by June, you won't need to use that handicap sticker at the big show! :D

Maybe I'll bring my dump cart so he can "ride around". That would make a funny video for Cruise Night. "Here's Craig riding in a little :wh: dump cart enjoying an "Adult Beverage" going around and around the fairgrounds. :) :ychain:
  • Like 3

JimD

Heck Mike, I'll take that ride! :dance:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Probably should start stretching that :wh: cart now Mike...probably be a bunch that wants to ride at the show. :)

• Like 2

squonk

Probably should start stretching that :wh: cart now Mike...probably be a bunch that wants to ride at the show. :)

Do they make 8 ply tires for the little tub dump carts? icon_hmm1.gif
  • Like 1

JimD

Just get several more carts and we'll call it "Wheel-a-Tubbies". :ychain: :ROTF:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

What ever happened to Tella Tubbies??? With Craig laying on the couch doing good drugs, that show is a riot to watch. :)

Here ya go Craig (Dinky Winky)...take a couple of Narcos and enjoy this little greeting.. :)

squonk

With enough drugs, Tella Tubbies looks and sounds just like The O'Reilly Factor! :)

• Like 2

squonk

Here's another when you're "feeling no pain!" These really crack me up!

http://video.adultswim.com/the-brak-show/president-dad.html

truckin88

Get Well!!! is that 9W???....that road is horrible in the winter if it is.....I can see it is def a WP road, like 218 etc. The pictures do not show how high and steep you are above the hudson river.....

• Like 1

tunahead72

Jim & Steve,

Your brains connected from Wheel Horse dump carts to Teletubbies in two very short steps -- what the heck is wrong with you guys? :ychain:

That video brought back some great memories. My daughter and I used to kick back and watch Teletubbies when she was a toddler (she's 16 now). We both enjoyed it immensely, for very different reasons. She just thought they were funny. But the first time I watched it, my very first thought was that these guys were on acid, and that possibility alone kept me interested enough to keep watching.

Again! Again!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Yep, my accident shut both of the down hill, south bound lanes of Rt 9W, directly adjacent to the lookout over the Hudson river, and West Point.

Here is a video I took from two years ago...shows the view from the north bound lanes from virtually the same place the accident occurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCTI9qHcBzc&list=UUd_ptV1TUpPlW1VhCjxez_Q&index=36

The video will give you a pretty good idea of how high up we are...note the wind, and the sound of traffic passing directly behind me.

I believe Don Veros (member vorosd) used to be stationed here at Keller Army Hospital, when he was active duty back in the day.

Edited by BLACKiceTRUCKER

Hydro

Hey Craig probably too late but a lot of insurance companies at least up here would allow you to buy back the salvage. Rule of thumb is anout 10 cents on the dollar.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

massey

With enough drugs, Tella Tubbies looks and sounds just like The O'Reilly Factor! :)

And without the drugs it's like CNN. :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

varosd

Craig,

I was actually only TDY (temporary duty) at Westpoint. I was with 10th Special Forces out of Ft Devens back in the 80's. We came down to train Cadets in survival, rock climbing, slide for life etc. My A-Team was ODA-075 Mountain and we taught rock climbing and rappelling out at Camp Natural Bridge. On the weekends were climbed up at the Gunks.

driving up and over Storm king mountain highway is another hairy drive in the snow!

AMC RULES

Yep, Rt 218 over Storm King is typically my normal daily drive...except when it's closed for rock slides.

post-3498-0-69782300-1358621085_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-76562100-1358621211_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-70870800-1358621299_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-92569800-1358621419_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-23111000-1358621626_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-38770900-1358621723_thumb.jp

• Like 2