Sign in to follow this  
Stigian

It's been five years today..

Stigian

How time fly's.... It's been five years to the day since I signed up for RedSquare..

In that time more Wheels Horses have come and gone than I can remember..

I have moved house twice and built a new workshop twice..

During those five years I've watch RedSquare grow from the small band of great Wheel Horse folk (I'm member number 110) to the huge meeting place of 6745 like minded Guy's 'n' Girls from all round the world..

So a big :thanks: to all the Mod's for keeping RedSquare alive and well and all the hard work you do in the background..

A big :thanks: to you all of you, for making this place the wonderful friendly place it is. I think I've made more friends in the past 5 years than I have done my whole life :D

A big :thanks: for all the advice, cool comments, suggestions, encouragement, help, friendship and for putting up with my ramblings over the years..

A big :thanks: to Jim (Mith) for pointing in the direction of this ere place in the first place..

And last but not least (as they say) a big :thanks: to Karl for letting me know it's my 5 year RedSquare anniversary today :D

Long live :rs:

• Like 2

JimD

Congrats on your anniversary Ian. It has been a pleasure to view and comment on your projects and posts. I always enjoy your work. Thank You for sharing it all with us. :)

• Like 1

rmaynard

Congrats. Always enjoy reading about what's happening on the other side of the pond.

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

Cole

Congatulations!!! you sure do have some skill, always interesting viewing the stig special, Keep us updated.

Ken B

Congrats and good to have you around!

Lars

congrats bud

nylyon

And the Stig Special post started in August of that same year and continue to be an active topic, in fact it is likely the longest living topic on the forum! It's been a great 5 years, we've always enjoyed your humorous posts with you, Pete and the whole cast of characters. Congratulations on your 5 years, and looking forward to the next 5!

bowtieguy

From member # 7...we say "Congrats" to # 110...and have read about you ever since your first post!....this ole farm boy can identify with some of your "projects"!!!

Sparky

WOW! Five years already! Real glad Jim steered you this way. Your posts have always had a great mixture of facts, wisdom and a healthy dose of humor mixed in.....THANKS!!

Mike........

Martin

ian, congrats on your 5 years. really enjoy all of your posts and videos, and that thread on the stig special is one i always look forward to for updates........

neil

Congratulations on five years Ian

It just goes to show how how good this site is ,by how many people have joined in those years & its people like yourself that make it what it is today by contributing some interresting posts

I have often wondered if this hobby is really about the tractors or just that you get to know some really interesting people & characters even though you have never even met that person .

:beer: to the next five years

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Congrats on 5 yrs Ian! I've really enjoyed all your post. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Jake Kuhn

Congrats Ian!