Sign in to follow this  
Wheel-N-It

Pic: SIL W/His Christmas Present

Wheel-N-It

Sorry for the delayed posting of this pic, but I have a new smart phone that is obviously a bit smarter than me. Anyway I have finally figured out how to transfer pics around on it to get to my computer and now to you all. This is my Son-In-Law. His name is PD, and he is proudly standing next to his first Wheel Horse Tractor. This is the one I gave him for Christmas. He is already looking for bling stuff on the internet, and has contacted someone to Jet Hot Coat the muffler. His nephew is going to have the wheels powdercoated. PD tells me he by Spring I will have to play catch-up because his 312 is going to be looking better than new. I am very excited for him. Here is a pic;

post-5982-0-07141400-1356831002_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Iggy68

Wow! It already looks great. Nice Christmas gift!

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

That is a great Christmas present. Bet hes a happy camper. I bet he takes good care of it. It is a beauty!

• Like 1

Sparky

Looks he starting off with a nice sturdy dependable model.

Good choice!

Mike............

AMC RULES

Not sure which one looks tougher, PD or the WH. :)

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Looks like he has a nice tractor! Tell him if he wants even more bling to see my hubcaps listed in the classified section. :) ~Jake

Wheel-N-It

Looks like he has a nice tractor! Tell him if he wants even more bling to see my hubcaps listed in the classified section. :) ~Jake

I will for sure Jake, thank you. I'll try to give him a call tomorrow. He and the family went to the NC mountains for the weekend, so not sure about his cell phone reception. I will check them out now though.

Van

welderman85

great gift to give. he looks proud of the new addition

• Like 1

leeave96

Van - not fair. We know your son-in-law will win the $$$'s race fixing up that tractor because you are already Wheelhorse poor... ;)

• Like 1

Tankman

That's one happy SIL, think the daughter will get to try the Stallion mowin' the lawns? :laughing-rofl:

Not much to fix up, you've already covered all the bases. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

• Like 1