Sign in to follow this  
jay in nc

newyears goal wheelhorse style

jay in nc

my goal this year is to get as many of my tractors running & opperating as well as can be. my short term goal is to get all 4 of the tecky powered machines working. i'm half way there! post-4393-0-82824500-1356737447_thumb.jp the 1969 raider 9 i bought at Pittsburgh-Parts-Arama in 1994 & was in regular use untill 2002 when somthing went wrong with the trany. KPfrom NC.noticed the hub was moving but not the axle,so i replaced the hub & woodruff key flushed it out & installed new axle seals, shift boot &fresh 85-140 gear lube. i also fixed the battery box and put a new throttle cable, gas lines & fuel filter on it. I soaked the carb overnight & blew it out. it runs super! great at pushing leaves into the pile. the other one is a 1971 workhorse 800 that i bought last year from a RS. member he was restoring it when he had a mc. wreck & lost his leg. well the poor workhorse sat right where it was for several years till i steped in & saved it.this one needed a new carb from the late WHEELHORSEJUNKY. new throtle & choke cables, the trany flushed & new seals & boot & gearlube & 1 valve stem on 1 rear tire. then i welded the seat pan & installed a better seat. boy does it run well! now i only have to install the S.G. on the nos. hh120 on the 1967 1077 & put a tube & do a carb clean on the 1967 lawn ranger & all my tecumpseh powered machines will be work ready! so fellow members what are your WH. goals for 2013 ? HAPPY NEW YEAR JAY IN NC

• Like 5

can whlvr

good luck with those teckys, :ychain:

Tankman

My goal, keep on fixin' and, keep my eyes wide open for a "D", heaven knows

I had my share of "D's" when I was in school.

One more "D" couldn't hurt! :laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

• Like 3

decksetter

Goals.....

...adjust valves on the 520h and 416-8

...then figure out what is wrong with my dads 1200+ hr 416h (suspecting something major)

...and figure out what to do with my 953. Maybe I'll take it to the swap meet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sparky

I'm on the hunt for a nice 854. I dont have any round hoods at the moment and thats this years goal.

Mike............

posifour11

I want to decide on one to restore for shows and one to restore for work. And, of course, make it happen.

AMC RULES

Find the physical location of my local powder coaters shop.

test2.gifsmileyearspin.gif

Jake Kuhn

My goal for next year.

1. finish the ranger

2. finish up on my 57 rj35 partial redo, and help my dad on one of his 57's we want to do a full resto on

3. get my 854 complete and going

4. find a nice c160 or c161 8 speed

5. maybe find a early 55 rj35

Edited by Jake Kuhn

Wheel-N-It

1. Put some nice AG tires (rear) and tri ribs (front) on the 416

2. Set the C125 up with the rear discharge deck (sitting in my storage building), and purchase a nice lawn sweeper to pull behind it.

3. Remove the 48" deck from the 417, and install the snow blade in its place. Not that we ever get any snow or anything but its something different.

5. Install the 48" deck on the 416.

6. Put some more Bling on the 312.

7. Replace seals in the rear mounted tiller (See my Avatar)

*NOTE; This is in no particular order. These are the things I want to do in 2013 that I have noted on my mental list, but have not written down until now.

Wishin4a416

You have some real nice tractors there.

• Like 1

kthack657

Mine is to get my GT14 up and running, get my C141 working and help Jim finish painting the puller, and finish restoring his 701...I think that is a big list with only 7 months to get it done before the big show, the only thing not at the top of the list would be the 141, it needs a lot of work, but is definately a fun (and scarry) ride woooooo