Sign in to follow this  
ted the tractor

please help me with my Wheel Horse

c161rat

Welcome to Red Square John. That is one fine Ranger you got there. Take good care of it and be careful!!!!!!! Keep up with the maintenance and it will last forever!!!!

groundhog47

:wh:

Thanks everyone, can't believe how many replies and how much help we have been given in the last 24 hours. We are all thrilled with it all. Will be downloading the manuals later tonight to keep for reference. We love the tractor with the snow plough given to Kyle, lovely bit of kit and very useful by the looks of it!

John : :woohoo: as you can see you hit the correct forum for help and nourishment of your newly acquired :wh: Horse . What a wonderful gift for a man your age to have gotten, bet you're or will be the envy :bow-blue: in school :rs::text-welcomewave: :text-happynewyear: Edited by groundhog47

P'chop

John I think that we're very lucky because we both got tractors for Christmas. I'll try to figure out when we can meet on chat because of the time diffrance between where you live and I live. :music-rockout: Take good care of that tractor!!!

Kyle...

ted the tractor

I thinks that's a good idea K yle and you are right but we should try to chat . :happy-jumpeveryone:

Lane Ranger

John: You are going to love the Lawn Ranger. It is a very nice Wheel Horse tractor model and will surprise you with all the things it can do!

I have had three of them and plan on using one of them today with the snowblower.snowthrower attachment to move some snow that fell overnitght in Indiana!

Here is a link to several Lawn Ranger postings from Red Square members who own Lawn Ranger's. It shows the wide range of possible uses and attachment appplications.

I hope you enjoy and help preserve "Ted the Tractor" for future use.

Edited by Lane Ranger

Wheel-N-It

Welcome to Red Square John, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You have a very nice tractor :)

groundhog47

Hi, John's mum here, just wanted to say a big thank you for your help so far, John has been so excited to get replies, and we are relieved as we didn't have much of a clue where to look. We think it has a Kolher engine in it.

I will try and upload the photos, if it fails I will take the kind gentleman up on his offer of help (thanks for that).

All three of us would be grateful for any help or pointers you can give us to help with this. He is hoping to take it to local steam rallies in the summer.

http://DSCN0019_zps5c2ae465.jpg

[url="http://DSCN0016_zpsbe18fb55.jpg"]http://DSCN0016_zpsbe18fb55.jpg

Looks like another HAPPY MAN with a very nice horse! You came to the RIGHT place and you have a fine start!

855ownerJoel

Awesome tractor and happy kid, cannot get better than that. My son loves the Wheel Horse tractors too. He fights with me on who should drive them..... Congrats and welcome...