Sign in to follow this  
P'chop

New 'Horse for PChop

Fun Engineer

Merry Christmas Porkchop. Take good care of her.

Dave

Ken B

Very nice Present you got there! Have fun with it and and don't let Dad do all the snow clearing!

Kelly

Have fun with your new big kid toy.

Tankman

That should be a movie, "Christmas Story - Part 3."

What a wonderful time for all of you, 'specially the little BIG boy guy!

Really great! Thanks for sharing his GREAT BIG smiles with the forum! :happy-jumpeveryone:

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

P'chop

My Mom took more pictures, but we don't know how to make them smaller so we can show them. :confusion-scratchheadblue: We have to update Dad's blog so we can finish telling this tractors story.

" The pics off the wifes camera have too big of a file size, gotta figure it out. His face when seeing the tractor was priceless! Never short of words, he was speechless for a couple minutes."

AMC RULES

Don't worry about being speechless Pchop, just let you're :wh: picts do the talking. :handgestures-thumbsup:

nylyon

:WRS: PChop and that's a heck of a Christmas Present, wish I had one of those! By the way, I set one of your pictures as your profile picture!

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Thats a very nice present. i know you will take care of it.

KC9KAS

:WRS:...Pchop, your smile is almost as wide as the plow blade!

Be careful, and have fun!

P'chop

Thank you Karl for my profile picture! :thanks: Dad is working on our other pictures. He said something about bigger pictures in blogs than allowed here. :eusa-think: I will be safe and help Dad, I love my Wheelhorse! :happy-jumpeveryone:

ol550

What a deal, nothing better than a real Horse for Christmas. :handgestures-thumbup: Good thing you live far enough from

The Duke or he would be blowing all your snow away. :ychain:

Jake Kuhn

:WRS: Looks like your horse does a great job and you really enjoy it! Merry Christmas!

roscoemi

I'm willing to put $10 on the Chop if Duke ever showed up in our neighborhood when there's snow to be plowed! The little guy is so proud of his tractor and is learning to navagate around the forum. He lit up when I showed him some of the pulling tractors, wants big ag's for his now. Doooh!! :banghead: This is a whole new world for him, and I appreciate you guys welcoming him in. :thanks: Russ

can whlvr

thats a real nice present,one that will give you lots of fun for years to come,till dad lets you get on his,haha

312Hydro

That sure is a great looking 'Horse you have there! With that plow I'm sure you make a great team with your father's blower. Congratulations !That's one very nice Christmas present! :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupright:

whc160

:text-welcomewave: I wish my parents would have gotten me a :wh: for Christmas when I was a young fellow. Used my dad's until I got married & a place of my own. Then I bought one of my own. Next I got the bug & had to buy more.

Wheel-N-It

Merry Christmas P'chop! We hope to see more pics of you on your Wheel Horse :handgestures-thumbupright:

Iggy68

That is just too cool! What a great gift. Have fun and enjoy!

P'chop

Thank you for all the nice comments. :happy-jumpeveryone: I plan on starting mowing laws in the summer and spring and making a plowing service. I love my "Horse" :) Merry Christmas everybody. :text-merryxmas:

clemedc

Very nice story merry Christmas happy new year and welcome Pchop

Duff

Fellas and gals, between P'Chop, ted the tractor across the pond, and a number of other young un's we're hearing about, I think our hobby is passing into good hands! Thanks to all the parents and mentors who support and encourage these new members! :text-thankyoublue:

Duff :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

P'chop

We got your back Duff!!!!! :happy-jumpeveryone: