Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Are we going to be able to go to the Wheel Horse show next year????

squonk

Not according to those pesky Mayans!! :)

399295_10150426851831511_48301221510_8622929_175214969_n_zpsf357a10e.jpg

December-21-2012-Forecast_zps6151f3c0.jpg

mayan-cookie_zps6efe511c.jpg

:happy-jumpeveryone::) :happy-jumpeveryone:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

nylyon

It is very wise to get scientific information from a culture who threw human sacrifices in a volcano to make it rain!

AMC RULES

Looked around lately...seems modern society hasn't improved all that much. :sad-bored:

• Like 1

CasualObserver

mayan-cookie_zps6efe511c.jpg

Are you sure? I always heard Twinkies would last till the end of the world?

mayan-calendar-humor-twinkies-well-.jpg

• Like 3

varosd

:auto-camptrailer: maybe it's time to BUGOUT! :rolleyes:

stevasaurus

It is very wise to get scientific information from a culture who threw human sacrifices in a volcano to make it rain!

Maybe we should not have gotten away from that practice...could have used some rain this last summer, and I am sure we have some people...well let's just lave it at that. :)

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Oh, c'mon Steve, let's not. :ROTF:

squonk

Looks like you might need to dust off your plowin hat Steve! icon_snow.gificon_cold.gif

stevasaurus

The snow looks like it is going north of us....just like last year. :bow-blue: But I did stock up the liqueur cabinet today...plenty of Rock & Rye, Port wine, home made wine, Black Russians, Martinis and some Grants 12 year old Scotch. Bring on the alignment of the planets and let's move into the upper hemisphere of the Milky Way Galaxy. :woohoo:

I am ready...horses are anxious for sure...think I might bed down with them tonight. They like the Rock & Rye. :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 3

JimD

The snow looks like it is going north of us....just like last year. :bow-blue: But I did stock up the liqueur cabinet today...plenty of Rock & Rye, Port wine, home made wine, Black Russians, Martinis and some Grants 12 year old Scotch. Bring on the alignment of the planets and let's move into the upper hemisphere of the Milky Way Galaxy. :woohoo:

I am ready...horses are anxious for sure...think I might bed down with them tonight. They like the Rock & Rye. :happy-jumpeveryone:

You are one twisted sister buddy. :ychain:

TwistedSisterPA090811.jpg

• Like 3

squonk

Steve is really a blonde?/ Who da thunk it?? :) :bow-blue:

AMC RULES

Whoa Nellie, don't go there. :scared-eek:

• Like 1

KC9KAS

I didn't realize it took that much booze to plow snow!!! :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

squonk

I didn't realize it took that much booze to plow snow!!! :teasing-poke:

Plow snow??? That's what it takes to get out the door!!!! :ROTF:
  • Like 1

varosd

Wow! I didn't know Bette Midler was doing a off Broadway revival of Grease!!!

• Like 3

JimD

Wow! I didn't know Bette Midler was doing a off Broadway revival of Grease!!!

Ohhhhh Lordy, that's funny! Hahahahaha!