Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Anybody getting anything for their Horsie this Christmas

KC9KAS

Ken B, your son is very lucky to get those hub caps!

I bought some 2" x 4" lights for the rear of a couple of tractors...Lights are same size as origonial, but the new ones are much brighter LED's!

Plan on installing a flasher on them.....maybe even an alternating flasher (on the 2 light models)...Don't want to get run over while plowing snow!

whc160

Well I picked my blade up for my 76 C-160 the other night. Going to remove the old 42" and put on the new 48" tomorrow. After I picked it up I found out that it was the five hole. :woohoo:

8271049532_7f96335c9c_m.jpg

sgtsampay

I was just able to land a nice 48in snow plow for the ole horse. So tomorrow I will be mounting it and using it for the snows that are to small for the two stager. Man, my little horse has a long winter ahead of her with about a dozen driveways an familes depending on her this winter. I know she got it. :)

WheelHorse_of_course

My Charger Secretariat has been lonely since we moved to VA and left Mr Ed the quasi-854 there.

So tomorrow I pick up the 520H (no engine and no dashboard) to keep him company. I have not chosen a name for the 520H yet, but I do know he's going to be my dirt tractor!

Wheel-N-It

Those hub caps are beauties.

That style is the best of the best from wheel horse. They look great on any wheel horse. Perfect to dress up the 854.

We will need pictures after they are installed.

I agree Ken. These will make a great Christmas gift for your Son. You get Santa's Seal of Approval on this one! :occasion-santa:

Ken B

Those hub caps are beauties.

That style is the best of the best from wheel horse. They look great on any wheel horse. Perfect to dress up the 854.

We will need pictures after they are installed.

I agree Ken. These will make a great Christmas gift for your Son. You get Santa's Seal of Approval on this one! :occasion-santa:

Santa almost bought a set of these caps at one of the local shows this summer but they didn't quite meet Santa's standards. Cole saw the caps at the show and his eyes lit up with the possibility of a set for his 854. Like his Dad, Coles likes a little bling at times. Cole doesn't know it yet but he now also has a very nice correct style mower deck for his restored 854. All it needs is for Santa to get it out of the shed and up to his shop where he works to give it a thourough cleaning, and then bust out some of the red paint that he uses to refresh his sleigh every yr. and give it a repaint!

• Like 1