Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Anybody getting anything for their Horsie this Christmas

squonk

I decided to give my C-160 a present this year. A 5 position snowplow sector to replace the 3 banger. :)

IMG_0350.jpg

• Like 1

fourwheels0

those are hard to come by. i've only seen/had 1 of them. they are nice to use.

JackC

Christmas? I by presents for my horsies all the time.

• Like 1

Kelly

Yes they are not common, I've only found them on 48" blades, out of the dozens of blades I've had only 2 have had the 5 position head, you could drill out a regular head but the spacing make the holes close together and not much metal left between the holes.

fourwheels0

well i didn't get anything for my horse per say BUT i did get this for myself. i guess you can say it's my Christmas present lol.

SAM_0114.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

I'm digging that bucket!

• Like 1

whc160

I am getting a 48" snow blade for my horses. :woohoo: Just not telling the wife how much I gave for it. It looks like new.

Sparky

My wife and I are going to Hawaii after Christmas (no kids :eusa-clap: !!! :eusa-whistle: !) so there wont be any tractor stuff under this years tree. No biggie, I snag plenty of red stuff all year anyway.

Mike........

• Like 1

Duff

Well, the missus is getting me a 310-8 from a member here, and for the horsies I'm getting new shifter knobs with the cool decals, rubber logo'd front axle and spindle caps, and new keys with the plastic WH logos all from our good friend and vendor GlenJeri! Yahoo!

Duff :thumbs:

Edited by Duff

AMC RULES

At this point, how could I not...every single one of 'em is spoiled rotten. :ROTF:

Tankman

Yes they are not common, I've only found them on 48" blades, out of the dozens of blades I've had only 2 have had the 5 position head, you could drill out a regular head but the spacing make the holes close together and not much metal left between the holes.

Looking at the head, I think, "Possible to drill two addidtional holes, make the 3-position into a 5-position."

Tomorrow mornin' out to the barn for a close up peek-a-boo! What is the center to center dimension on the 5-position head? Maybe weld the two outermost holes, then drill 4 new holes. :eusa-think:

I'm digging that bucket!

Likewise! Nice setup..........I'm lookin' for a deal constantly! :laughing-rofl:

WheelHorse79

I have a '79 C-101Wheel Horse that my Dad bought new on 12/28/79. I plan on adding to my collection this Christmas by picking up an 854 Wheel Horse. My Dad traded the 854 in on the C-101 and received $600 for it (I still have the original bill of sale). After 33 years, I want to get an 854 for Christmas just like the one I grew up on. I plan on restoring it this spring and have already started collecting restoration parts. I will be posting on here as questions and issues come up. I really appreciate this site and everyone who contributes to it. :)

• Like 3

rydogg

I have a PTO 66 on the way and hopefully a few more "decorations" for the shop.

312Hydro

I bought the 520H a stainless muffler guard. "BLING!"

Kevbo

I'm going to take a look at a 310-8 tomorrow! That bucket looks soooo nice...someday.... :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Wheel-N-It

My two were good little Horsie's this year, so for Christmas I am giving each one a new playmate. I am giving the 417-A a 416-8, and giving the 312-8 a C125.

I'm such a good Dad to those little guys :occasion-santa:

• Like 1

TT

I'm going to give my 416-H a dozer blade and tire chains. B)

• Like 1

Tankman

My two were good little Horsie's this year, so for Christmas I am giving each one a new playmate. I am giving the 417-A a 416-8, and giving the 312-8 a C125.

Now that's a good Santa! What'll you do if the new couples multiply?

You know how the Stallions like to ................... :laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

Wheel-N-It

Now that's a good Santa! What'll you do if the new couples multiply?

You know how the Stallions like to ................... :laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl:

I already got that covered Tankman. The 417-A and 312-8 will sleep in a different barn from the 416-8 and C125. No co-ed horse barns here. We don't put up with that kind of "Horseplay" here. :naughty:

gcole

Hopefully a kohler to replace the Honda knock off on my c-120

Tankman

Christmas? I by presents for my horsies all the time.

I second that! I am lookin' for a 12" side discharge mower for my Stallions. And, Miller High Lift shift knobs for the gear shifters.

"Honest Hon, I'll be right in after I finish mowin' the lawn. Promise."

I'm thinkin' 'bout a Bose surround sound system for the '73 12hp "No Name" automatic. He's a great Stallion! Works hard all year. :smile::smile: :smile:

Ken B

Santa will be leaving these under the tree for my sons 854.

image-8.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

• Like 4

JackC

Those hub caps are beauties.

That style is the best of the best from wheel horse. They look great on any wheel horse. Perfect to dress up the 854.

We will need pictures after they are installed.

Tankman

I bought the 520H a stainless muffler guard. "BLING!"

And, where did you purchase the guard? Does the vendor have a website? :eusa-think:

Don1977

I bought my horse a new 102742 replacement mower deck drive belt # 94-2501. Instead of it being in a Toro Package it was in a Gates card board holder with the belt number applied with a magic marker. As near as I can tell it's the same length.