Sign in to follow this  
varosd

Ariens photo

varosd

yes this is me as a kid on our Ariens mower circa early 70's. We moved up from NJ to CT and after using the Ariens on over a acre of grass, my Dad bought the 1977 B-80 and now I have it! not sure if Dad traded in the mower but it looked real clean.

Ariens.jpg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:omg: Don't look Ethel...bare feet and all.

Sparky

Great pic Don! I have asked my folks to find a picture that I know exists somewhere in their attic of me on a Bradford Stinger mowin the grass. I think I would be around 8-10 years old. The pic still hasn't been found......yet.

Mike.........

Fun Engineer

You haven't aged at all Don. :)

squonk

:omg:Don't look Ethel...bare feet and all.

I seem to remember a certain someone (his name escapes me :) ) on a youtube video running a round hood with the front reel mower, with his bare foot turning on the mower drive with that belt just a few inches away! :naughty: :naughty:

varosd

:omg:Don't look Ethel...bare feet and all.

On closer look, I think I have on "steel toed" safety Flip flops! Remember, back then take out coffee cups didnt have "Caution: coffee is hot" labels.....

Wheel-N-It

Good pic! Brings back memories of me on our old Simplicity 728. I brought it to my house after Dad passed away. It still runs, and I'm looking forward to putting the mowing deck on it next Spring, and letting it cut some grass.