Sign in to follow this  
Shynon

Lawn Ranger foot rest

Shynon

Did a search and could not find, so my apologize as I though I have seen this discussed before. I have 2-62 lawn rangers and both are missing the stub shaft that holds the right foot stirrup. I am looking for dimensions for this, or if you have a spare you would like to get rid of.

Thanks Shynon

TT

A little info here:

....and here:

The only pictures I have:

LRfootresttubeandcbpedalrod001.jpg

LRfootresttubeandcbpedalrod003.jpg

LRfootresttubeandcbpedalrod002.jpg

By the way ~ the right side does not get a 'stirrup' footrest.

Rollerman

I don't think the 62 Lawn Rangers had a right footrest.

At that time Wheel Horse left it off because it interfeared with the belt runing the deck.

"Edit" refreshed the page before posting & see TT got it covered. :handgestures-thumbup:

littleredrider

What was said. I have a 63 and didn't have one. PO put a brass collar thing on, then a piece of 3/4" long enough to put a foot rest on. I've since swapped frames from a 67, so now have better turning and clearance for the mower belt.

Kelly

If anyone needs the right side foot rest I have a NOS one setting right here on the desk, send me a PM.

With this ext. on it will be your foot rest, a standard footrest will not fit over this piece.

This is the one I have, paint is a little beat up but what do you want for 50 years old.

post-85-0-09874900-1355071088_thumb.jpg

Shynon

After seeing the NOS Kelly has I looked at my donor ranger and it has one on it although it is on backwards. I thought it was just a piece of pipe. Looks like I will make and extension to install a stirrup.