Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

snow crew 2012.....

Ken B

Some of you may rember this first pic, it is from about a month ago when I picked up this 633 and Cole's new Rat Burban. The Burban has been done for a few weeks and durung that time I have been slowly pecking away at making the 633 making him battle (snow) ready. A new motor arrived a few days ago via a trade with Rydogg. that Ryan, this motor runs excellent! The steering needed a little help on the 633 and the hood was totally missing the bracket down bottom where it mounts to the tractor. I fabbed up an identical to the original bracket and welded it on. Good as new. Changed the rear diff fluid and mounted the engine and away it goes. Other than slipping out of third sometimes this 633 is amazingly tight! I'm going to leave this old War Horse is his old war clothes, I think he looks pretty good. He is going to be my MAIN snow machine. These old round hoods can handle plenty of snow, even without weights! Whatever he can't handle Mr 520 will! Here are some pics and an old video of my 604 in action just to show these little guys are plenty capable.

002-5.jpg

001-15.jpg

009-6.jpg

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Thats a awesome crew ken! :bow-blue:

AMC RULES

Nice new addition Ken, what hp is the new bullet?

pinecone

keep that big boy in a heated garage. a bute.

krazy_horse

I would expect the little fella to bog with a blade full of snow but he works like a real man! krazy_horse

WheelHorseSteve

Looking good, Ken! I like what you did with the lettering on those 520 tires... Very nice!

Ken B

Nice new addition Ken, what hp is the new bullet?

The 633 has an 8hp currently until i get time to work on the original 6and a 1/4hp Kohler