TT

05-37SC01

It's actually 37" WOC

Torino

Thks, TT.

SousaKerry

That there is the only deck that will work with a bagger without a blower kit

Rick_in_CT

That is a very funky deck, what model tractor was it designed for? Any idea what is incorporated into the design that makes the shape that it has? Was this a one off, or did wheel horse have others of this design?

Thanks,

Rick

dcrage

That deck was used on 300 series tractors (I have it on my 310-8) -- You need to have the smaller front wheels that came on the 300s to be able to turn without rubbing on the left front tire -- I know from experience that that deck really does throw stuff a long way compared to my 42" deck on my 418-A

SousaKerry

That deck I believe was introduced with the Work Horse 1137 models of the early 80's also used on the vertical shaft B series tractors. It is a two blade system one blade is forward of the other they are set up this way for overlap. In my opinion it was one of their best decks but the 37" wasn't very popular just too narrow for most people.

When I went from mowing my 1 acre plot with the 1137 to my C-125 with a 42" RD it took a good 30-45 minutes off my time. Of coarse the Hydro and heavy duty transaxle really helped on my hills as well.

Torino

I got it with a C-195 which was a little under kill for that size on engine. Once I got the C-195 running good I hooked it up. Yesterday I did a little mowing with it. It does throw stuff a long way. Makes a good blower. Like mentioned it is only 37" a little to small for me. I wanted to mount it up and make sure it worked. It is in pretty good shape besides the bent mount, rust and a some pitting. I will try to clean it up a little.

Kelly

After you said 195 I looked at the pics better, not sure but I think the deck hanging hardware is for the 195 those tractors set much higher than a normal tractor so those parts may have been swapped out.

Torino

I meant c-175. I don't know why I have 195 in my head. Maybe just wishing.