Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

L-107 LAWN RANGER Accident

CHARGER9AUTO

I flipped my LAWN RANGER on it's end because I did not plan to do this stunt I'd turned the corner and must poped the Clutch or shifted into another Gear . The tractor stood on end with me under it lucky my foot was on the foot rest to keep from falling on me with my back pined to the Ground :imstupid: I dropped the tractor on it's side away from myself . the seat back was bent and some dirt went into the muffler stack . other wise the tractor was un harmed I don't need anyone to tell me to be careful next time . I shouldn't be :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: I fixed the seat back and blew out the muffler stack with a air hose . Ben

nylyon

Are you okay Ben? If so do you have pictures B)

TT

Gee, Karl.....

That's some true concern you have going on there. :whistle:

Ben, I do hope you're alright, and you might want to think about hanging some weights on the front of that Lawn Ranger! B) :horseplay:

CHARGER9AUTO

Are you okay Ben? If so do you have pictures :whistle:

Karl, I'm fine no bones were broken but I have a sore neck B) for your concern about me . I have no pictures the tractor is OK . Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

Gee, Karl.....

That's some true concern you have going on there. :whistle:

Ben, I do hope you're alright, and you might want to think about hanging some weights on the front of that Lawn Ranger! B) :horseplay:

Terry, I have some Plastic BarBells to put in the tool box compartment under the seat for extra weight . Ben B)

CasualObserver

Glad you weren't injured Ben. :banana:

Maybe we need to change your screen name to Rodeo_Ben! B) :horseplay:

CHARGER9AUTO

Glad you weren't injured Ben. :banana:

Maybe we need to change your screen name to Rodeo_Ben! :whistle: :horseplay:

I B) for everyones concern about me I'm not hurt next time around I will be safe while :horseplay: :horseplay: tractors. Ben

linen beige

Are you okay Ben? If so do you have pictures :whistle:

Glad you and the tractor are fine, aside from the sore neck. If you decide to try it again, try to get some video. Might make you some 'Horse funds off of one of those tv shows. B)

CHARGER9AUTO

Glad you and the tractor are fine, aside from the sore neck. If you decide to try it again, try to get some video. Might make you some 'Horse funds off of one of those tv shows. B)

I will never think of any stunts to flip over tractors . I'm fine who wants to see pictures or videos of me pinned under a Wheel Horse no one one Red Square they like to see me alive not killed . Ben

nylyon

My comment was purely in jest, I have absolutely no desire to see you or any other member of this forum hurt in any way. I am very glad that you have no serious injuries, flipping over on a tractor is nothing to joke about and I apologize for my remark.

CHARGER9AUTO

My comment was purely in jest, I have absolutely no desire to see you or any other member of this forum hurt in any way. I am very glad that you have no serious injuries, flipping over on a tractor is nothing to joke about and I apologize for my remark.

Karl, I'm sorry about the rude remark to kill myself next time on a tractor but I won't think that way next time . Ben