Sign in to follow this  
1maidenfan

D 180 IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

1maidenfan

I finally had time to work on the D 180 that I received from a guy in GA. Oh ya did Imention that it was FREEE :happy-jumpeveryone:

I wont ramble on about what needed done and what had to be done I will just let the pix do the talking. :icecream:

post-4490-0-39119500-1354491026_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-22722300-1354491040_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-67078500-1354491058_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-37130400-1354491076_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-20548000-1354491090_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-86582000-1354491106_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-52438000-1354491121_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-04894400-1354491145_thumb.jp

post-4490-0-73538400-1354491170_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Rollerman

Very nice & I'll give you double what you paid, :ychain:

• Like 1

varosd

Congrats! it looks like you got a Winner!! :D

Wheelhorse84

Must fell great to get her up and running. Good job.

1maidenfan

Must fell great to get her up and running. Good job.

It does and thanks.

It was no where close to being able to run or drive when I received it.

Very nice & I'll give you double what you paid, :ychain:

Well I guess it wasn't totally free, I did have to pay for shipping. ($240)

JackC

3 point hitch, front are rear power take off, and Ag tires. You could not ask for more.

Its a beauty. Looks to be in great original condition.

coldone

AND ANOTHER SAVE!!!!!!!!

Looks great and I bet you wont sleep much tonight.

1maidenfan

3 point hitch, front are rear power take off, and Ag tires. You could not ask for more.

Its a beauty. Looks to be in great original condition.

The previous owner started a restore on it but lost interest ( not sure how but he did) :scratchead: Oh well his lose my gain.

To top it off, the D180 completes my D series collection. I now have an 18 auto (in complete restore at the time) a 160 a 180 and a 200 with home made loader( still working on that too)

Edited by 1maidenfan

varosd

:happy-jumpeveryone:

JamesBe1

Outstanding! It looks to be in great shape too.

Wheel-N-It

Nice looking Wheel Horse! I know you are excited to have it in running condition.

welderman85

Nice tractor at a great price

RayV

Many years ago I stopped, talked to a guy about a Golf diesel sitting in his yard. It could hardly be seen due to the brush growing around it. I wanted it for parts. He had a very very unrealistic view of its value. His 2 acre site was filled with, I believe, mostly junk.

But he did have a Model T(I think) and really enjoyed talking about it. He talked about all the many people who had stopped to ask about it. And he was NOT going to let it go! Someday he would fix it up. I wasn't interested in buying it but noted how the wooden wheels had long ago sunk into the ground. Now, twenty one years have past. The last time I drove through that part of the county it looked like the ground had absorbed most of it. There is nothing left to restore.

Very sad when people don't know when to let go, move on, make the best of things. This WheelHorse was fun but it had sat for the last 4 years without my getting back to it. I guess those were the things on my mind. Too many projects, too little time....time to move on.

Looks to me, the D has found a good home and the respect it deserves.

• Like 3

Jake Kuhn

Turned out great! :bow-blue:

1maidenfan

Many years ago I stopped, talked to a guy about a Golf diesel sitting in his yard. It could hardly be seen due to the brush growing around it. I wanted it for parts. He had a very very unrealistic view of its value. His 2 acre site was filled with, I believe, mostly junk.

But he did have a Model T(I think) and really enjoyed talking about it. He talked about all the many people who had stopped to ask about it. And he was NOT going to let it go! Someday he would fix it up. I wasn't interested in buying it but noted how the wooden wheels had long ago sunk into the ground. Now, twenty one years have past. The last time I drove through that part of the county it looked like the ground had absorbed most of it. There is nothing left to restore.

Very sad when people don't know when to let go, move on, make the best of things. This WheelHorse was fun but it had sat for the last 4 years without my getting back to it. I guess those were the things on my mind. Too many projects, too little time....time to move on.

Looks to me, the D has found a good home and the respect it deserves.

Just want everyone to know, RAYV, is the gentalman who "donated" the D180 to me. Can't say enough on how friendly Ray was in or deal, sure would have liked to meet face to face. With that said, rest asured, the d180 has found it's home along with it's brothers.

Thanks again Ray. John

Also RayV... :WRS:

JamesBe1

Way to go Ray. That was a class move!

I hope more people follow your example.

KC9KAS

:WRS: RayV

AMC RULES

Now that is an awesome :wh: story...my hat is off to the both of you for stepping up and making this happen. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

TXMO

Well said RayV... Well said.