Sign in to follow this  
krazy_horse

Seat Covers

krazy_horse

Who on the forum has seat covers for sale? Buckrancher', Brains wife is out of stock and santa said she may bring one for Christmas!! krazy_horse

AMC RULES

From experience, I gotta say...

Jo's (the Mrs Buckrancher) square pan :wh: seat covers are well worth the wait. :handgestures-thumbsup:

post-3498-0-54756600-1354480134_thumb.jp

• Like 2

rmaynard

:text-yeahthat: Jo's covers are very well made.

• Like 1

Ken B

What model seat cover are you looking for? Rj, Suburban or a square pan style?

krazy_horse

What model seat cover are you looking for? Rj, Suburban or a square pan style?

need square and suburban.

buckrancher

I know she has come home with some more material so I put a bug in her ear that there are people who would like a seat cover.

we'll see what happens

Brian

Edited by buckrancher

HorseFixer

Joe, does fantastic work and Duke Approved. :notworthy: I have a few of them Square And Round. As paticular as I am, if there good enough for me

there good enough for you! :handgestures-thumbup: Hell im even thinking about sending my socks for her to mend! :jaw:

Cheers :beer: ~Duke

rydogg

I purchased one of the seat covers last year and it is so nice I haven't even been able to get myself to put it on the tractor it's still in the box it came in. They are very nice high quality covers :bow-blue:

MalMac

I gota horse here waiting for one. Hint, Hint.

Ken B

I have purchased the ones you see on Flea bay for 24.99 in the past. All I can say is that you get what you pay for. Better than nothing but they rip in a short time down along the pans edge's if you ride your tractor AT ALL. I bought an 854 off of Brian at this yrs. Big Show and it came with one of his Jo's seat cushions on it. The quality is beyond excellent and you won't be disappointed! I do some bartering with my local upholstery shop for my pan seats and let me tell you this, if I had to lay out actual cashola for for a pan seat cushion from him I'd be flat out broke. Upholstery shops are generally pretty busy and the materials and labor rates aren't cheap. The fit and finish on Jo's cover is better than what my upholstery guy does for me so I'd say they are most certainly worth the wait!

Shynon

I will be looking for 3 square pan seat covers in the near future. Was considering the flea bay one's but not if they are going to fall apart. Sure would like to buy some quality one's.

AMC RULES

The one I got from the Mrs Buckrancher has been on the tractor for about a year now, and still looks like day one.

Don't delay, better get your name on her list.

MalMac

Ok I will ask, is there a list? How do we go about ordering one when they are available?

AMC RULES

PM this guy, and he'll ask the boss.

http://www.wheelhors...91-buckrancher/

Edited by TWENTYHORSETWIN