Sign in to follow this  
oc.welder

Another New-B to the forum

oc.welder

Well I'm another new guy, Joined last night... wanted to wait till i got my resto project(s).... So I was a few hours early, antisipation I guess. Any way I picked up two Wheel Horse's today for FREEEEEEEE!!!!! and they are bother runners and 90+% original. Acharger 10 and an Electro 12. the 10 still has the original lighter. I was suprized to see that. I am planning on a few resto on both over the winter. Time for tear down, zip-lock bags, a sharpie, and the blast cabinet. Took some pics when I got home. The 12 is good to go, the 10 needs a fuel pump rebuild, but does run well. All in all I'm thrilled to have-em First time owner but I got the bug.

post-9000-0-94343000-1353798003.jpg

post-9000-0-42324000-1353798010.jpg

post-9000-0-55871800-1353798015.jpg

post-9000-0-39063000-1353798022.jpg

• Like 3

TT

:WRS:

You definitely have good starting material! :handgestures-thumbup:

Sparky

Looks like yer off to a good start! I like those official Wheel Horse cast weights on the back of the raider.....nice score!

Mike............

Jeremy Watson

Welcome to Red Square! Gotta love free tractor especially when they come with wheel weights.

Oh and nice stacks on the truck. Gonna put one on the tractors?

Jeremy

dclarke

:WRS: Be sure to keep us updated on your progress.

Kelly

oc.welder

Thanks and thanks on the stacks and yes There will be stacks!!! lol. Yeah I can't berlieve I got-em for free. still scratchin my head. guy didn't want them was gonna sent them to the dumps... had no idea what he had.

oc.welder

Here are som e more pics as well

post-9000-0-76331100-1353800293.jpg

post-9000-0-56129600-1353800301.jpg

post-9000-0-40306000-1353800310.jpg

post-9000-0-29851600-1353800323.jpg

AMC RULES

Two really cool tractors, and nicely priced too.

1maidenfan

Great price ... :woohoo::happy-jumpeveryone:

chevyaddict83

Welcome aboard. Another semi-newb here. The one on the left was a feeebie, believe it or not.

Sent from my 416-8

post-7863-135380620422_thumb.jpg

Amanda

:greetings-clappingyellow: Welcome!!!!

oc.welder

Nice dude! free is always good.

Oh and Thanks to all for the welcome greetings as well. I can't wait to get started on these.

Jake Kuhn

:WRS: great looking horses, and what a deal! :bow-blue:

jay in nc

welcome toe redsquare, nice tractors. i got my raider 9 going again yesterday after a 7 year nap. i could not find any fuel pump rebuild parts for the hh100 tecky pump maybe someone will read this an help us out ! Jay

bowtiebutler956

:WRS: Those are some very solid looking :wh:'s, and will make great winter projects! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

oc.welder

Thanks everyone. I worked on the electro 12 for a bit (fluids, plug, quick clean up). Ran some sea-foam through the carb and man that thing moves!!! all the hyd. work as they should and to my surprise she makes a good cut. I figured the blades were dull as hell and would just beat the greass down but nope nice clean cut. Threw a battery in the 10 cleaned the carb up a bit gaped the plug checked fluids and off she went (with fresh gas, gravity fed... need to make a diaphram for the pump). The electric clutch works like a charm... even the cigarette lighter works, not the lights though. I can't believe it. I was laughing out loud I was so amazed!!!

post-9000-0-11169900-1353874562.jpg

varosd

Looks like yer off to a good start! I like those official Wheel Horse cast weights on the back of the raider.....nice score!

Mike............

in the first picture, looks like he has more wheel weights on the inside of the rim?

Sparky

Mike............

in the first picture, looks like he has more wheel weights on the inside of the rim?

Went back for a second look. I think thats just the inside of the rear rim :eusa-think: .

Mike.........

groundhog47

:rs: IS A GREAT PLACE, to start, remain, and finish...and make me jealous 'cause have only one lonely ole saddle bronc. You are startin' out right, keep up the good work and :WRS: also.

varosd

Mike............

Went back for a second look. I think thats just the inside of the rear rim :eusa-think: .

Mike.........

Mike you got the eagle eyes! Boy, the price of those wheel weights never cease to amaze me. like the rear attachment hitch!

:text-welcomeconfetti: O.C. Welder!!!

oc.welder

Gonna do the electro first. Its pretty much cosmetics, then the fun on the 10 can get started.

Jake Kuhn

Glad to hear you got it running! :handgestures-thumbup: Its always amazing when you hear a horse fire up for the first time. :)

can whlvr

octfst