Sign in to follow this  
copperhead

I didn't need this...

copperhead

3E73Na3Hb5Ga5J75Mecbk30830a40a8a61830.jpg

3Eb3Ff3N85I15Y25Jccbka4163831e45c1d5c.jpg

Kelly

You may not have needed it, but it looks like you got it, not bad looking, any more info?? run, price, attachments?

I see it's a 74 or 75

Sparky

Cant stop it pal so dont bother fighting it. I didnt need a C-100 either but I came home with one last year :eusa-whistle: .

Mike........

copperhead

You may not have needed it, but it looks like you got it, not bad looking, any more info?? run, price, attachments?

I see it's a 74 or 75

LOL…

I went to look at an 8 speed tranny that I was contemplating upgrading into my B-80…The guy was asking 90 bucks for it with new bearings and seals…He also had this bare-bones, but complete C-100 for sale for 325 which I tried to ignore. After realizing I’d need to make a few modifications to make the tranny work in the B-80…I figured why not buy the 8 speed tranny that came attached to the C-100…

After a quick spin(it runs great)… I made an offer which was quickly rejected..It seemed the someone already had first dibs on the tractor and the seller seemed positive it was a done deal…So I passed on the tranny and left a standing offer for the tractor. Late today the guy calls me and says the deal fell through and the tractor is mine for the taking. Gave 300 for it…which at the time didn’t seem like a lot considering I was gonna pay 90 for the tranny. Picking it up this weekend.

As I said I don’t really need this tractor…I have too many other interests to start collecting a herd of these things…Not sure what I’m going to do with it, except spend more time and money setting it up for plowing or snow blowing..

I guess this holiday weekend is a good time to give my thanks to all of you here on the forum for putting me in this situation..

• Like 4

Sparky

I see it's a 74 or 75

I guess this holiday weekend is a good time to give my thanks to all of you here on the forum for putting me in this situation..

Ummm....yer welcome... :grin: .

Mike.........

AMC RULES

No need to thank me...that's what :wh: friends are for.

The new steed looks great. :handgestures-thumbsup:

Edited by #1 WHEELHO

Kelly

Sell off the B-80 that in turn make this one cost less, and you have your 8 speed with out the work, and more ponies under the hood to boot.

• Like 1

copperhead

Got her home today....Everything seems to look good...I'm going to switch over the quick attach and plow from my B-80 and maybe swap out a few other parts if they seem better than what's on the C-100. I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep both ...The money I've got into them isn't a big a deal. I just don't have a proper place to store 1 let alone 2...and the fact that even one will get so little usage, I don't want to leave the other sitting around being neglected... The only plus I can see for me having two would be having one has a backup....We'll see...Here's some more pictures.

post-5872-0-91152200-1353783639_thumb.jp

post-5872-0-14215000-1353783652_thumb.jp

• Like 2

stevebo

Stop complaining !! :ROTF: I have 20 and just bought number 21 ...... And I too have no proper storage for them. :banghead: Your problem is not having two rather the house you live in is not properly equiped to store the horses.. All kidding aside I a glad to see you got it. :happy-partydance:

Jake Kuhn

There's no such thing as having too many horses! I think were at about 48 now and we've only been in this for about 3 years now. :ychain: Anyway, nice looking horse and good luck with it! :handgestures-thumbup:

Duff

Stop complaining !! :ROTF: I have 20 and just bought number 21 ...... And I too have no proper storage for them. :banghead: Your problem is not having two rather the house you live in is not properly equiped to store the horses.. All kidding aside I a glad to see you got it. :happy-partydance:

Gee, Stevebo......what would #21 be? :ychain: I hear I was a dollar short and a day late on that one! Not to worry - T'88 and I are dickering on something else!

Duff :thumbs:

groundhog47

Got her home today....Everything seems to look good...I'm going to switch over the quick attach and plow from my B-80 and maybe swap out a few other parts if they seem better than what's on the C-100. I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep both ...The money I've got into them isn't a big a deal. I just don't have a proper place to store 1 let alone 2...and the fact that even one will get so little usage, I don't want to leave the other sitting around being neglected... The only plus I can see for me having two would be having one has a backup....We'll see...Here's some more pictures.

Very good lookin' machine, wounderin' if a seat ("flip up" name eludes me) is stock on the C series? Can't tell if The C-100 has or not. Prob of no consequence, anyway.

LIKE THE WAY ENGINE STANDS SO PROUD OUT THERE!

Wheel-N-It

It won't be long before you want another one that you don't need. LOL ! just like me :)

copperhead

OK...you guys win...I've decided to keep both them...I'm going to use the B-80 as a dedicated mower/trailer puller and use the C-100 as my plow machine...Here's the "family" picture..

The B-80 is a 74...The C-100 is a 75

post-5872-0-50672600-1353893422_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Sparky

Hehe....you shopping for a shed yet :grin: ?

Mike..........

855ownerJoel

If you get a shed get a big one, they seem to multiply. At least thats the reason I give people for why my heard has grown to 5. I have been banned from craigslist and any other shopping resource,

6wheeler

I would never try(c125)to influence anyone to buy something they(c165)didn't need. That would just be(d160)wrong. Especially if(d180)there wasn't a place to store it(rj)because it would make sense(416/8)to only buy what you could use. Now, sometimes(d200)we find ourselves in a situation that may require other(c160)power tools for different jobs such as leaf(520h)removal or, perhaps a hauling concern. And, because(416h)the decks are easily removable, other implements may be readily available(d250)for attachment for(b80)any number of chores that may require(c195)your attention with the equipment(c120)you already have. Some of the fine folks on here are very good collectors(newshed) that have the means to store several machines. And, I myself(520/8)have a few that I use for(morestorage)different chores around the place. But, you can feel safe(418h)knowing that "I" would never try to steer you(shop)in that direction. That is a nice looking tractor that you have there(moreisbetter)and I am sure you will get alot of use out of it. So. Good Luck to you and enjoy your new tractors(er,uh,tractor).......Pat

Lane Ranger

I see a storage shed/horse barn in your future. Build it with some "extra room"!

Great two Wheel Horse tractors you have there!

Edited by Lane Ranger

SousaKerry

Hey with two running tractors now you can tear one down and restore it and still have one to do the chores......

Of coarse for some odd reason I can't seem to get myself to tear my C-175 down yet just because nothing else I have has enough power.

JackC

Walmart has some nice heavy duty (10 mill) tarps ($10-$15) in the sporting section that work fine for the ones that I keep outside.

It would be neat if we could come up with inexpensive storage modules for the horses. I built one out of 4 x 8 pressure treated lumber and plywood but it was not inexpensive.