Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Wher's my POST!!!!!!

Brrly1

I would really like to KNOW WHERE THE HAS MY POST GONE B>S!!!!!!!!!!

JimD

I would really like to KNOW WHERE THE HAS MY POST GONE B>S!!!!!!!!!!

I gonna take a wild guess here John and say it might have gone a little "over the top" last night, and is now in a "time out" for further consideration. Hope fully it will be back after some "adjustments" and maybe a few guidelines are established? :hide: Hope so because this is the final week and it's been a fun thread for the most part.

rmaynard

What am I missing here? :scratchead:

HorseFixer

Its My fault John! :crying-yellow: I Got a little carried away, and was slammin JIM REAL GOOD! After he had been slammin me extra good this year. I had him on the Ropes and was fixin to throw him a Dukes Left hook to finish him off and the Forum Gods gave me a Well Deserved "SMACK DOWN" :dunno: Like Jim Mentioned Hopefully if it is decided And Adjustments are made will only post the stuff MOM wouldnt mind seeing. :eusa-whistle:

~DUKE

Brrly1

THIS IS FOOTBALL!!!! If you expect lil' girl talk then go somewhere else!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL!!!!

JimD

Bob must be twice as guilty as me because he posted it twice!! :ROTF:

Brrly1

If you don't like whats going on here then make it a password thread like the funnies!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL!!!!

I was going in to make my picks because I had a very busy day yesterday with all the hustle and bustle with all the kids! Now I can't do a thing because the ALL MIGHTY has stricken us from above. If something has been said thats wrong then DELETE that post NOT THE ENTIRE THING. This POST that was started had over 3,000 views. If somebody doesn't like it then read SOMETHING else!!!

nylyon

I'll put it back. I'm not going to be preachy here, but what I saw last night does not belong here period, password protected or not. Web sites are rated, this one has a "Safe" rating which means that if a child wanders in there's nothing offensive. Those kids who wander here are often mine. We are not going to lose the "safe" rating because of this thread.

While the poking and teasing and "this team" sucks threads are fine, obscene words or gestures are not, nor will personal attacks be tolerated. All of you know this already and I am surprised that this happened.

• Like 5

nylyon

If you don't like whats going on here then make it a password thread like the funnies!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL!!!!

I was going in to make my picks because I had a very busy day yesterday with all the hustle and bustle with all the kids! Now I can't do a thing because the ALL MIGHTY has stricken us from above. If something has been said thats wrong then DELETE that post NOT THE ENTIRE THING. This POST that was started had over 3,000 views. If somebody doesn't like it then read SOMETHING else!!!

And for the record John, FOOTBALL or not, posting pictures and video's of people giving the finger MULTIPLE TIMES is NOT acceptable on this site and the members know this. No one is expecting a tea party with this post, but raunchy obscene posts are certainly out of line. By the way, the somebody who didn't like it is me, and like it or not this ALL MIGHTY is NOT going to allow posts like that on this forum especially one with 3000 views! I will say it again, the post is fine, the rivalry is fun, the Blue Sucks is okay, but the profanity is NOT PERIOD!

• Like 8

GlenPettit

Amen. This is the way it should be.

There is a place for most everything, and I also like to keep it clean here.

Way to go Karl.

And thanks for everything you do.

Glen

• Like 2