Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

Fresh Haul a spiffy 310-8

truckin88

cruising the list I found thing, original owner, all original manuals, motor was replaced with new kohler crate replacment motor 10yrs ago. Got a great deal, all it needed was a greasing, oil change, gas, and the tires pumped up... Just sweeped the whole lawn with it on leaf duty. Due to this, the 417 project will be on hold or sold not sure yet. This is a sweet little worker.

20121117_130652.jpg

20121117_130659.jpg

20121117_130706.jpg

• Like 3

Sparky

Nice! Even the Wheel Horse seat looks great.

Mike.........

Tankman

Nice lookin' Horse! Really nice!

Good luck with it!

Wheel-N-It

I like it! Those 310-8's are some very under rated tractors. I would sure like to have one that looks as good as yours.

jay in nc
post-4393-0-70334200-1353203700_thumb.jpmy latest horse is a 310-8. i put the rear discharge deck on it & it is now the MAIN leaf sweeper tractor! they just sip gas. yours looks outstanding, and i wish you a long time enjoying it. heres a picture of mine
  • Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Nice looking tractor! It sure does look like its in nice shape! :handgestures-thumbup:

truckin88

Thanks gents, the Org Owner called me earlier and is sending me some more paperwork he just found for the machine...it is a sweet little ride and a nice old guy.

Glad I was able to keep this one in NY and not one of them blue plates....hahahahahahaha :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

fireman

I went to buy that tractor. Looked better in the pictures than in person. He wouldn't budge on the price so I passed on it.

truckin88

Fireman, stevebo told me that, because you passed I got a pretty smokin deal. I owe you a coffee. Thanks.

Duff

Nice looking machine, Will! The one you sold me has been adopted (more like hijacked!) by my wife and she wouldn't part with it for love nor money! Come spring I'm going to move the 37" SD deck from my #1 312-8 to her tractor, then put the rebuilt 42"RD you sold me on the 312. We picked up a couple of acres of lawn mowing in exchange for free use of a nice barn next door for dry storage, so the mowing team will get a good workout!

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Duff :thumbs:

stevebo

Duff-

That 310-8 you got from Will was my very first wheel horse of my own in my first house. If you ever decide (or the wife does) to sell it no matter of the condition, let me know.

truckin88

That is a sweet wh...I loved the tires and weights I had on there. That was actually my wifes wh as well. Maybe the new one will become hers.

Duff

Duff-

That 310-8 you got from Will was my very first wheel horse of my own in my first house. If you ever decide (or the wife does) to sell it no matter of the condition, let me know.

Pretty slim odds it'll leave our stable, Steve, but if it ever does I will gladly honor your request!

That is a sweet wh...I loved the tires and weights I had on there. That was actually my wifes wh as well. Maybe the new one will become hers.

Yeah, WIll, those are some cool tires and weights. The wife likes 'em, too!

Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

Duff :thumbs: :thumbs: