Sign in to follow this  
squonk

How fast is your tractor????

squonk

WOW!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/swedish-turbo-tractor.htm#.UKTMBIWq_w7

Ken B

The name of the tractor "Terror" reminds me of a CR 250 Honda dirt bike I had back in the day, I hand painted "Captain Terror" on the back fender. Lets just say I got in a helluva lot of huge trouble with Danbury's "Finest" with that bike! That tractor is cool but something tells me he is gonna get in a helluva lot of huge trouble with it one way or the other!

6wheeler

Mike, thanks for showing us your Volvo powered tractor. You look good driving it too :ychain::laughing-rolling: . I've had several Volvo 740's (some turbo, some naturally aspirated). I have been told that the B230F (slant four) engine they use was originally built for tractors and IS used in gasoline powered light construction equipment in Sweden. They sure do have lots of torque and make up to 175 grunt horse power.

TT

Déjà vu?

http://www.wheelhors...or

As my dad would say: "The dog that craps big, doesn't crap long" ~ except he doesn't say "crap". :eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Wow viral video x2

It just goes to show that Rednecks are not an American exclusive, Beer and free time power stupidity the world over. :ychain:

Amanda

My tractor is so fast, dont know the exact speed but it is fun doing donuts in the snow

(D250)