Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Snow!

nylyon

• Late Afternoon Snow. High near 36. North wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
  • Tonight Snow. Low around 33. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

SALTYWRIGHT

IT HAS BEEN SNOWING HERE IN NORWALK, CT.SINCE 11:00 THIS MORNING.

nylyon

Yeah, it has here too, we have about 2" so far. After school activities cancelled....

AMC RULES

Kelly

It was near 50 deg here today in MI, but I know it's coming, just not ready for it yet.

rydogg

50's and 60's for the rest of the week here in Minnesota than starting Sunday 40's and 30's with overnight lows in the teens so I guess I only have a few more days to get everything undercover before the white stuff comes....wife wants to move to Florida within the next couple years and I can't wait since I am not a big fan of the cold snowy winter months.

bk-scouter

It was near 50 deg here today in MI, but I know it's coming, just not ready for it yet.

:text-yeahthat:

-BK

stevebo

I plowed for the first time this year !!! (with the suburban 400) ...

• Like 1

bowtieguy

Had to mow my yard today...its nice and pretty and GREEN....you guys can keep the WHITE stuff up north for a while!!

Sparky

Ummm.....no snow here in Guam :hide: . Upper 80's and humid.

Mike......

redidbull

I got caught with my pants down on this one. Tractor wasn't covered, snowblower not even out of storage yet. :sad: Jim

Ken B

I got caught with my pants down on this one. Tractor wasn't covered, snowblower not even out of storage yet. :sad: Jim

I'm in the same boat, its early November and my mind isn't on snow. I gotta get a 633 from Charles this week end, she's goin on Snow pusher duty after I go thru it. I'll use the 633 for as much as she can handle. (and then some) Whatever the 633 can't push and shove its way thru I'll bust out with the 520.

Coadster32

I'm all ready to go. Gonna fire those bad boys up after work today..snowthrower and plow. Over 6" in milford on the coastline. We weren't supposed to get anything.

VinsRJ

I plowed for the first time this year !!! (with the suburban 400) ...

No vid, Steve?.....

Up state CT... not much... had dinner, watch TV and went to bed, LOL!

nylyon

We got about 6" and it's already starting to melt off the driveway. Not even going to shovel this which is what I would have to do because I didn't put the plow or blower on yet!

Terry M

Well, I like the snow myself , but thats the last thing they need out east right now. Like Rydogg said, we've got a couple of nice days coming up then comes the cold.... hopefully some snow coming too.

SousaKerry

Well I finally got a blower a couple months ago but it needs a chain and the snout needs re-strung, shoulda did the work last weekend. Oh well the plow is half on just in case we get some here in MI

AMC RULES

:omg::scared-eek: :text-tmi: