Sign in to follow this  
dieselhorse

Live chat room interest/plow days?

dieselhorse

Is there interest for a live chat room. Both the IH cub group and the JD group I hang out with have a live chat room that is usualy quite busy from 8-10pm or later, espicaly when its close to show or plow days. I can set up a room on the chatzy website just for us. Its free and works fairly well. I would really like to see some Wheelhorse sponsered plow days in the fall or spring and not just ones put on by cub or deere guys. Lets take the hobby to the next level. Cheers Mike

Dual Wheels

Try the link at the top of the page that sais "Redsquare Chat" B)

dieselhorse

Here is the link to the Wheel Horse chat room I just created, your free to log in, you can use any screen name, but most tend to use the one from the forum. I will be there around 9-10pm tonight. Gotta go put my horse back in the stable! Cheers Mike

dieselhorse

I never seen that till now, duh. any how, we can always use this as a back up room. Mike http://www.chatzy.com/797306185654

KyBlue

Plow day would be pretty cool, where is ya located??

BPjunk

Setting up a plow day is harder to do then setting up a show because you need land and permission to change it (dig it up, work it, and be on it). Insurance is another question for this kind of event.

I would be interested in working on this kind of project.

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

rocking 416

i went to a plow days at belvedere plantion in fredericksburg v.a any color is welcome ....email me for info B)

dieselhorse

I go to two plow days put on by one of the cub cadet forums, both are on farms and all brands are welcome. One is in central Ohio the first weekend in October and the other is in IL in the spring and fall. If there is enough interest, I can speak to the person that runs the fall Ohio one as he is a good friend. Mike

KyBlue

Im not gonna rule it out, but thats a bit of a drive, and I run all week!! 4800 miles usually!

Ill be on the 'maybe' List